What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 MBB Recruit Profile Index

Looks like at some point the Buffs have offered, and now are in his final 3, for this PF from Chandler Arizona.

Get this guy and the Buffs can officially claim AZ as a Buff state.

You have to think how Tad and the buffs handled the Battey- Da Silva collision helped here. Sneakily excited about how we finished this class. I know we've struck out with internationals, but Tristan Da Silva excites me, his older brother has stuck through 3 years at Stanford and really developed his game, you can only hope Tristan has the same mindset to go along with great bloodlines. Plus Jeriah Horne gives us a stop gab for Jabari or Tristan to develop their games slower. Amped for next year already.

You have to think how Tad and the buffs handled the Battey- Da Silva collision helped here. Sneakily excited about how we finished this class. I know we've struck out with internationals, but Tristan Da Silva excites me, his older brother has stuck through 3 years at Stanford and really developed his game, you can only hope Tristan has the same mindset to go along with great bloodlines. Plus Jeriah Horne gives us a stop gab for Jabari or Tristan to develop their games slower. Amped for next year already.
Next year's team is going to look very different with 5 new guys signed + Barthelemy. If we can find someone in that group that can be a consistent shooter we could be really good. I think Barthelemy as a back PG will be huge too. That's assuming Kin comes back.

I think this has ended up being a good job with the roster. Next year's team looks good and I have more confidence now that the team will remain good after Kin.

So is this just a shift by Tad, the result of Coleman and Nate actually being good recruiters. Hurts a little with Stanford and ASU getting 5*s this week, but still seems to be an uptick in recruiting and strategy

Two 4* players, solid 3*, intriguing prospect and a nice transfer piece. I think this is the best overall recruiting Tad has done. 49 ranking is not that strong but the players appear to be a great fit for the program. I have loved Tad as a coach and especially as a leader and mentor of young men. I have been vocal about his lack of recruiting, but times they are a changing. Impressive incoming class.

Interesting, the LA school are both low on this list. Seems like traditional recruiting powers Oregon, UCLA, USC, Arizona have all switched up their philosophies. USC have hired Mobley's dad and still have gotten some blue chip talent, but also relying more on transfers (adlesh, utomi last year, tahj eaddy, and isaih white to round out their roster depth this year. Oregon every year is a rotating circus, but altman thrives with that, after so much roster turnover last year, didn't have a ton of spots to fill, but always does transfers and freshman. UCLA with Cronin, recruiting tough defensive minded, lost Nix which was huge and also hit transfer market with Juzang (which UCLA historically does not). Arizona with a huge shift (seems miller got tired of turnover and went all in with internationals) with 7 international players this year. Which he has had luck with Markennen, Rustic, josh green, Ayton, etc come to mind. So will be interesting to see how it all plays out this year. I like CU's class a lot!

Back