What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 Recruit Profile Index & Recruiting News

That’s an interesting take. I think Broussard sticks. There is role a role for the that guy. Also think DJ Oats flips to offense. Can’t help but thank about what if Max Borghi would have stayed committed to the buffs. Love that kid.
Hmmm I don’t think there’s a place for Broussard at RB for what Tucker wants for this offense and WR is stacked and also not a position they are looking to go small. I think Broussard is a very likely attrition candidate.

Also not sure about Oats switching to offense. They need all the CB/DB depth they can get and again, not sure he has a place on offense, unless he proves to be electric with the ball in his hands.

So with Clayton and Harris still out there, could this be a fall grades thing?? Harris could be a televised commitment plan, at least it feels like that to me. It is not like the crystal ball is changing, although it seems the consensus is that Clayton could be looking around. Could it be grades? CU does not want a PT Gates debacle.

In looking at 247, it looks like there are a bunch of good remaining uncommitted backs--some APB and some RB. Do we think the staff has a plan B? I would think that CU would be enticing for a great back. Hagan developed Lindsay into the pros. MacMillan got his 1,000 yards, and CU delivered what was promised. This year with the backs splitting carries, Mangram played as a true frosh (that should make CU enticing) and Fontenot was great at times. Both had "break-out" seasons to some degree. The 33 yard max is a good question mark, however CU did show a commitment to the run.

I am just wondering if there is a Plan B for the position? The younger backs will have another year to get bigger and faster. There are just a bunch of remaining options out there.

It is not grades. Clayton was always planning to take visits in January and Harris was always planning to announce at the Under Armour All American game.

Everyone plays freshmen RBs, so that is a selling point that does not go very far.

I thought the same with Harris. I hope he puts at CU hat on.

Is Clayton taking trips in January just because his HS team was so hot in the playoffs or some other rationale??

Anybody know much about this kid?

Almost nothing out there.

A little possibly
https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/jack-crawford/xw13SEs3EeeT-Oz0u-e-FA/default.htm

I'm wondering if he is related to the Crawford family that has been a significant donor to the university in both academic and athletics. Part of the stadium renovation was the Crawford Club and they donated a bunch of money to make big advances in the sports nutrition program at CU.

It would make some sense since his family has also endowed scholarship programs at his private high school. Looks like a CU family that has done very well and is now doing a lot of giving back.

Almost nothing out there.

A little possibly
https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/jack-crawford/xw13SEs3EeeT-Oz0u-e-FA/default.htm

I'm wondering if he is related to the Crawford family that has been a significant donor to the university in both academic and athletics. Part of the stadium renovation was the Crawford Club and they donated a bunch of money to make big advances in the sports nutrition program at CU.

It would make some sense since his family has also endowed scholarship programs at his private high school. Looks like a CU family that has done very well and is now doing a lot of giving back.

This seems like a good guess. He interacts with Ben Broussard and the Buff Club on twitter and his parents are currently matching donations at his prep school up to $500K. FWIW he may just be a Buff, and not necessarily on the team.

Edit: Confirmed family connection.

A possible OLB/ WDE PWO from Dallas TX.

I'm really liking our walk-on program under MT. Hopefully we can get Houston, because he could be a player once he's in his natural spot on the defense (likely OLB but maybe ILB). Hard to tell too much on his film since he was playing out of position as a 3-4 DE/DT at 225 lbs. But All-District in Dallas while leading the team in tackles from the DL. If 6'4" and 4.6 forty are accurate, there's a lot of potential here.

Looks like another PWO offer; listed as a DE/ OT in Maxpreps and HUDL.

Back