What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 WBB Recruit Profile Index

NOT anything approaching a commitment, but a crystal ball prediction that this 2020 JUCO 6'3" C might end up with the Buffs. (Looks like she played her prep ball in Macon Georgia (2018 grad) before ending up at Kansas's Independence Comm. College.)

HS stats - https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/brittany-reeves/USBMPXBFEeS00gAmVebEWg/girls-basketball/stats.htm

HS highlights (Couldn't find any more recent ones) - https://www.hudl.com/profile/10472270/Brittany-Reeves

Note- What I assume is her college roster page is erroring out for me right now, but will hopefully work soon. It is http://www.indypirates.com/sports/wbkb/2018-19/bios/reeves_brittany_2h2h .

Re Ms. Reeves (see the above post), sounds like her decision should be coming relatively quickly.

Unconfirmed at this point, but looks like the team may have picked up a JUCO commit for next season in SG Madison (Maddie) Buford. (I plan on adding a dedicated thread when it is confirmed.)

I saw that sentence.

I thought Gerber put us over 15 scholarships. Clarke and Voicy leave so that should have taken us down to 14? Is my math correct.

Add Buford makes it 15 again. So does that mean someone else is leaving?

All this self quarantining has my head fuzzy. I could be totally wrong on the numbers. Help me out please on the 14 scholarships.

looks like might have picked up a transfer also

That would likely fill up all available scholarships

Saw this on Coach Shan's Instagram yesterday.

Barring any transfers, looks like the roster is set.

Can't find confirmation from cubuffs.com that Sophie Gerber has signed with the Buffs.

We don't have a 2022 Recruiting Page up yet, so I thought I would post this here. I hope we are recruiting Lauren Betts from Centennial, CO. #1 Recruit in the country for 2022. 6'7 Post Player.
Lauren Betts has posted her top 9 and CU is not in it. Not surprisingly, these are all top 10 type teams (except for ASU)

Lauren Betts has posted her top 9 and CU is not in it. Not surprisingly, these are all top 10 type teams (except for ASU)
I didn't want to say so earlier, but I figured CU had no shot. Right now it's a big win to just land a top 100 caliber recruit.

Back