What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Offseason Thread

I don’t think I can even drive my car and make a 11.01 100m...and I have a very power efficient 6-cylinder engine!
Though, as a negative-four-star rated DE in high school, I ran like a 5.2 or 5-flat 40 in between freshman and sophomore year. So anyone running a sub 5 second 40 is elite speed to me!

I don’t think I can even drive my car and make a 11.01 100m...and I have a very power efficient 6-cylinder engine!
Though, as a negative-four-star rated DE in high school, I ran like a 5.2 or 5-flat 40 in between freshman and sophomore year. So anyone running a sub 5 second 40 is elite speed to me!

:giggle: :giggle::giggle:

I get why this is funny, but I also appreciate the perspective of someone who played early in high school. I actually intended to do so, but our summer vacation extended beyond the start of practice.

I'm probably better off given as a freshman in HS I was 5'10" 180# and slow as ****. I would have been an OL center because coach would have been convinced I was going to be his all star OL "once I filled out".

Nope. I was done. That would have been tragic.

Point being, I appreciate anyone's perspective that played a lick of football, so thanks, @SeanMSan

I get why this is funny, but I also appreciate the perspective of someone who played early in high school. I actually intended to do so, but our summer vacation extended beyond the start of practice.

I'm probably better off given as a freshman in HS I was 5'10" 180# and slow as ****. I would have been an OL center because coach would have been convinced I was going to be his all star OL "once I filled out".

Nope. I was done. That would have been tragic.

Point being, I appreciate anyone's perspective that played a lick of football, so thanks, @SeanMSan
I was Tom Ashworth's back up in high school. That's my excuse for not making it big. That's and the fact I was a 6' 220 with a bum shoulder and ran a 5.2 forty on a good day. What might have been.

I was Tom Ashworth's back up in high school. That's my excuse for not making it big. That's and the fact I was a 6' 220 with a bum shoulder and ran a 5.2 forty on a good day. What might have been.
Lol I was Tyler Polumbus backup and basically the same size as you. I might have been a few burritos heavier now that I think about it.
Not necessarily that I was a backup, but for the position I played - tailback - of the five teams in my league, the #1 tailback was James Kidd. The number #2 tailback was Rae Carruth. No one was really looking past those two dudes. When they showed up here at CU, coaches were like, “yeah, you’re not good enough to carry the rock. That’s going to a Heisman winner.“. Didn’t leave much room for this guy.

Noyer being hurt from the UCLA Game on is not a good look all around! Did KD know? If he did, then why not just try Lewis? Do not like excuses.

Updated with these two and a few others that have been confirmed

June 1-3
- TX DT Erick Conley

June 4-6
- TX CB Keyshon Mills (Verbal to COLORADO)
- NY SDE Jimmy Scott
- LA S Ronald "Champ" Lewis
- TX WR Jordan Nabors
- MS OT Carter Edwards
- WA RB Djouvensky Schlenbaker

June 11-13
- AL WDE Justice Finkley
- TX OT Austin Kawecki
- FL S Ade Willie
- GA SDE Carlton Madden (Verbal to COLORADO)
- MN/FL S Trevon Howard

June 14-16
- TX OLB Dylan Dixson (Verbal to COLORADO)

June 18-20
- TX RB De'Anthony Gatson
- CO OT Jake Maikkula
- AZ OLB Shakaun Bowser

June 25-27
- CA OLB Eoghan Kerry
- TX CB Joshua Wiggins
- CA ATH Braydon Brus

Updated with these two and a few others that have been confirmed

June 1-3
- TX DT Erick Conley

June 4-6
- TX CB Keyshon Mills (Verbal to COLORADO)
- NY SDE Jimmy Scott
- LA S Ronald "Champ" Lewis
- TX WR Jordan Nabors
- MS OT Carter Edwards
- WA RB Djouvensky Schlenbaker

June 11-13
- AL WDE Justice Finkley
- TX OT Austin Kawecki
- FL S Ade Willie
- GA SDE Carlton Madden (Verbal to COLORADO)
- MN/FL S Trevon Howard

June 14-16
- TX OLB Dylan Dixson (Verbal to COLORADO)

June 18-20
- TX RB De'Anthony Gatson
- CO OT Jake Maikkula
- AZ OLB Shakaun Bowser

June 25-27
- CA OLB Eoghan Kerry
- TX CB Joshua Wiggins
- CA ATH Braydon Brus

The guy from June 25-27th, is the O silent or do you just say it how it's spelled?

Back