What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Tournament thread

Baylor - undergrad
Colorado - masters
Berkeley - PhD.

Colorado is top of the sports fandom (the team I followed as a kid and wanted to go to, but couldn't afford to live in Boulder during undergrad)
Please tell me your version of 35 is before the bball coach covered up a murder and the entire administration covered up mass rapes and sexual harassment by football players?

If yes, I will accept you choose a ****ty school for undergrad, but won't pass judgment. We all make mistakes.

Please tell me your version of 35 is before the bball coach covered up a murder and the entire administration covered up mass rapes and sexual harassment by football players?

If yes, I will accept you choose a ****ty school for undergrad, but won't pass judgment. We all make mistakes.
Baylor was great for me. For undergrad I couldn't go to CU or many other places I had scholarship offers to just because I couldn't afford to live there. I ended up getting a great education from excellent professors in a town cheap enough that I could actually work and pay rent/ gas/ insurance/ etc. Gave me a chance to put my life on the right trajectory and has worked out pretty well since.

Sometimes the poors don't know what they're doing.

It's not too late to grow and repent.
Was the perfectly correct decision for me. Could afford to live, great education, near family as grandparents and Dad's health started to fail. Wouldn't have done it any other way. Loved my time there, and am saying that as a liberal atheist. Set me up well to later get to CU, then Stanford (research fellowship), then Berkeley. No regrets. And luckily, ain't poor anymore.

Was the perfectly correct decision for me. Could afford to live, great education, near family as grandparents and Dad's health started to fail. Wouldn't have done it any other way. Loved my time there, and am saying that as a liberal atheist. Set me up well to later get to CU, then Stanford (research fellowship), then Berkeley. No regrets. And luckily, ain't poor anymore.
Can you spot me some cash?

Baylor was great for me. For undergrad I couldn't go to CU or many other places I had scholarship offers to just because I couldn't afford to live there. I ended up getting a great education from excellent professors in a town cheap enough that I could actually work and pay rent/ gas/ insurance/ etc. Gave me a chance to put my life on the right trajectory and has worked out pretty well since.
What a polite way to say "Waco is a ****hole."

Of course, just highlighting that CU is where my greatest fan loyalty resides, in case there was any doubt. I really, really wanted to go to CU for undergrad but just couldn't afford Boulder. Damn glad I made it for the masters degree.
The mistakes of our youth shouldn’t define us as adults.

Back