What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Transfer Portal

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Auburn freshman SG Justin Powell enters portal. Good player. Saw some speculation he could find his way home to UK.

So who is the best option right now for a point guard? We get a legit guard to transfer, and we're a sweet 16 type of team again.

Xavier Johnson from Pitt.
Lets Go Reaction GIF

I thought it was bad at ASU with the 2 big transfers leaving, but Penn State had 6 guys enter the portal. Guess they didn't like their HC being dismissed & an entirely new staff brought in.

I thought it was bad at ASU with the 2 big transfers leaving, but Penn State had 6 guys enter the portal. Guess they didn't like their HC being dismissed & an entirely new staff brought in.

There’s going to be some craziness in the portal with everyone getting a free year of eligibility. Lots of guys are gonna put themselves in the portal and find themselves without a home.

Last edited:

Good piece on Fansided predicting where the PSU players might end up. Most coveted guy is Harrar - who they predicted to Maryland because of his fit with Turgeon. Since that is Tad's best friend, I was hoping that a good word might filter to the guy I liked for the Buffs - Jones. We need 3pt shooting from the wing next year.

Myreon Jones​

As soon as Chambers was fired in October, all eyes were on Myreon Jones to see what he would do this off-season.

He’s not from the area ,and was an All-Big Ten Honorable Mention player coming into the year, something he earned again this year.

A 40% three point shooter has a role on any team and Myreon will thrive where he can play off the ball as the second offensive option in an up-tempo offensive team.

VBR Crystal Ball: Current NCAA Tournament #2 seed Alabama Crimson Tide; it’s where he’s from, they’re having a great year, this is a perfect fit. 9/10 likelihood

Dude put up insane assist and turnover numbers. I’m intrigued.
I just looked up his 2 JUCO seasons at Tyler. He shot right around 47% from 3 both years.

I'm very intrigued. Because he didn't have a good shooting year this season at UTA and it had turned me off. The JUCO stats change my opinion a lot.

6'0" guard who has been at the U. of Texas- Arlington.

(Per https://www.verbalcommits.com/players/shahada-wells , the Buffs and TCU have offered.)

A stats page - https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/4702056/shahada-wells

Actually randomly watched a UTA-Oklahoma state game early in the year to see Cunningham and this kid was a stud. Would love to have him. Believe he was a juco all American, but high majors didn’t go after him cause of his size

Back