What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Transfer Portal

Schwartz rumored to George Mason to play a year for Kim English
I could see Strating moving down a level to get some better playing time, the young man deserves it
Dallas, no ideas
Jessup should move down and get playing time somewhere

Sounds like Tad WANTS to have Horne back as the one Grad Transfer guy
Schwartz is one of those guys I think could do a Tre'Shaun Fletcher. Go to a smaller conference and win Conference POTY.

I think it's going to be a common look; and we're entering a whole wild era for the next 4-5 years with the extra COVID year of eligibility that everyone got.

All four of Schwartz, Walton, Horne, and Daniels played effective minutes on a top 25 team and also won't get a look from the NBA. They all can play another season and get a school to pay for a year of graduate school; either or both of those things are going to be appealing.

They are exploring their options, and with only 2 free scholarships for next year, the option of all of them staying in Boulder does not exist.
Actually, the grad transfer rules are now that the school has to offer to pay for both years of a master's program. If they came back to CU they would only get the 1 year paid for.

With Horne, we're paying for another year of grad school whether or not he chooses to come back and use his extra year of eligibility.

Actually, the grad transfer rules are now that the school has to offer to pay for both years of a master's program. If they came back to CU they would only get the 1 year paid for.

With Horne, we're paying for another year of grad school whether or not he chooses to come back and use his extra year of eligibility.
It seems ****ty that they(all schools) won't just pay for both years even for guys that got their 4 year with them; or does it count as another year on scholarship?

There is a new Basketball Africa league starting soon. May be more opportunities for some Buffs, maybe Walton?

We're gonna lock down the North Dakota border!

(This would be depressing if we weren't getting damn good players from it...)

Good shooter. Good rebounder. Gets to the line a lot. High usage (not surprising). I question the positional need, but the numbers make sense so...

Even though overseas leagues play shorter seasons with less travel it is still a grind.

Don't know that Dallas would want to put his body (especially his knees) through that kind of stress next year when he could contribute on a college team and get another free year of education out of it. That would be something for him to decide with his doctors.

Even though overseas leagues play shorter seasons with less travel it is still a grind.

Don't know that Dallas would want to put his body (especially his knees) through that kind of stress next year when he could contribute on a college team and get another free year of education out of it. That would be something for him to decide with his doctors.

TWO free years. If you're a grad transfer you get both years of grad school paid for - something he couldn't have gotten at CU.

Toledo was REALLY good this year. Got upset in the MAC semifinals by Ohio, who knocked Virginia off in the first round. Yes please.
yea, that guy has a high offensive rating for such a high usage rate. Only obvious knock is his 3 point shooting being meh.

Last edited:
yea, that guy has an insanely high offensive rating for such a high usage rate. Only obvious knock is his 3 point shooting being meh.
You'd hope with some of the usage going down his shooting percentage would come up. He was a 40% 3 pt shooter his freshman year shooting 4.5 3's per game. He was shooting over 8 3's a game at Toledo his last 2 years.

From San Diego. Likely that he heads to the P12, MWC or WCC.

He'll have options.

Wonder what's going on at Memphis. They lost 3 guys today, 1 of whom is from Memphis.
His last year here, I got to play 18 holes with Kim English (he was really freakin' good, btw) at the CU tournament. I asked him about recruiting targets & since I saw him in the stands for a basketball game & knew they were recruiting him, I asked about their chances with Ethan Anderson. Coach English said Boogie was his primary target. I didn't think that was realistic & it turns out it wasn't, but with as well as Tad is doing in recruiting now, you'd have to think Ellis would give them a listen.

Just so I'm clear:

Everyone who graduated this year has a extra year of eligibility, and can play right away? Is there any other special rules that apply to transfers this year because of the covid year?

Usually coaches contact players they want, its called recruiting.
From watching (actually only reading) about Iowa State going 0 for in the Big 12, unless the kid is intrigued by the new coach, I would be decommitting. It's a total rebuild. If Coach hasn't contacted him, he may not want him.

I am intrigued what Jordan Bohannan of Iowa will decided. He let it be known yesterday that if the Iowa legislature passes the NIL legislation, he will return for an extra season.

He's a local kid, loved by the fans and probably not loved by the coaches for his activism with the NIL but they do like the way he plays.

He's been injured a lot and it has hampered his game. He is still better than any point guard on the roster who will be returning. As they say, he will be coming back for his 10th year. :LOL:

Back