What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 NCAA Tournament Thread - WOMEN'S Bball (1st round- #7 seed Buffs facing #10 Creighton, Iowa City; Friday, March 18, 11:30 AM MT)

I will root for Stanford if they get to the final, Louisville is my 2nd choice.

Cinderella got whipped by South Carolina.

Now it's anybody but UConn. If they make it to the Final Four, I won't have many games to watch.
I picked South Carolina to cut the nets down in one bracket. The other, I can't remember who I went with, maybe Stanford? I only did two on the women's side.

I refuse to watch UConn. Haven't watched them in years and years. So I will only watch the 2nd game tonight and I'm cheering for Michigan. I don't like when all the #1 seeds get there and there are no new teams to watch. I am tired of watching the same old, same old, so my basketball season may be over as of tonight.

Depending on who is playing I may watch the WNIT championship.

Not to be critical but the Michigan coach looks like she lives in an abandoned container with a 3-legged mutt named Princess.

I'm rooting for Stanford, but I'll go UConn if they beat the Trees in the semis.

Back