What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 Recruit Profile Index & Recruiting News

No offense intended - but can I ask why overdue? Was this a promotion from an unpaid internal position? A return after paying dues elsewhere? Past student assistant?

Always appreciate the recruiting insight round here just lost on the organizational stuff. Thanks.

Good luck and welcome back to the B&G to the hire!

No offense intended - but can I ask why overdue? Was this a promotion from an unpaid internal position? A return after paying dues elsewhere? Past student assistant?

Always appreciate the recruiting insight round here just lost on the organizational stuff. Thanks.

Good luck and welcome back to the B&G to the hire!
I believe she was part of Tucker's staff here, then was let go by RG when he let all the recruiting staff go, then hired by Tucker at MSU, now back here. Represents a commitment again to recruiting from the perspective of certain members here. I have no opinion either way. The makeup and composition of the recruiting staff is and should be 100% of the HC's responsibility. Whom he chooses to hire is not material to me, I just want to see results.

Offered back in December, but I can't find anything as of now on Allbuffs. Per his tweet today, announcing his top 10 April 1st.

Back