What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 Recruit Profile Index & Recruiting News

Maybe academic at this point (247 added 3 new crystal balls to UCLA yesterday), but look like this young man committed to Fresno State in February, received a Buff offer in early March, and then decommitted from Fresno State yesterday.

To be fair, it couldn't get much worse.
The Office Boom GIF

I mean does anyone have insight into if there is truly an opening here? I like his film. Wondering if we indeed have a chance to flip this one. Sorry, no coffee yet...
No idea. With prior staff’s, if they offered a guy so far out of the footprint, it typically meant there was a connection. This staff just does scattershot recruiting so who knows

I mean does anyone have insight into if there is truly an opening here? I like his film. Wondering if we indeed have a chance to flip this one. Sorry, no coffee yet...
Yeah, no intel on how much interest the kid has in CU at this point. I assume an offer at this point means the staff believes they have a shot, though.

Back