What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

CU vs Stanford and CU vs Washington State on Friday nights are assuredly going to be ratings bonanzas, right? LOL

Outside of the brutal start with Oregon and SC, this is a fairly reasonable schedule

Really not that bad of a schedule. Front loaded at home the beginning of the season, which is OK. Three September home games is a good thing, IMO.

Really glad we don't have the W0 game. Like three non-conf games to prep for Pac12 play. I'd rather go to Vegas in December than August (and tempering my expectations that CFP isn't a realistic goal this year, but the CCG is a good stretch goal).

If we were heading into that schedule with the 2022 coaching staff and roster, I’d give us an outside chance at 3 wins. It’s an entirely new ballgame now.

If we were heading into that schedule with the 2022 coaching staff and roster, I’d give us an outside chance at 3 wins. It’s an entirely new ballgame now.
I would have said 1 win. Still would have found a way to beat little brother.

I think we see 6 wins with us beating SC but then also losing to someone we should beat. Probably Wazzu

awesome chris geere GIF by You're The Worst

9-3.

2023 Schedule:
DateTimeOpponentLocationBroadcastResult
TBDTBDTBDTBDTBDTBD
2023 Schedule:
ASU moved to Week 0? Possibly a neutral site instead of road?
TCU (Away) - Sat, Sep 2
Nebraska (Home) - Sat, Sep 9
CSU (Home) - Sat, Sep 16
Pac-12 - 4 Home, 5 Away (no Cal or Washington)
ASU appears to be confirmed for Sat, Sept 23

Also, it looks to me like the Pac-12 is intentionally trying to fvck CU. Oregon and USC back-to-back to start the conference schedule. Two Friday night games that follow Saturday games - when they could have at least set it up so the road one followed our bye week. It's brutal.

Also, it looks to me like the Pac-12 is intentionally trying to fvck CU. Oregon and USC back-to-back to start the conference schedule. Two Friday night games that follow Saturday games - when they could have at least set it up so the road one followed our bye week. It's brutal.
one would think they would want to **** USC and UCLA since they ****ed over the conference

The first five weeks are not exactly ideal for a first year head coach and new roster, but the schedule is not that bad over the last seven games.
The idea that the PAC12 was trying to screw us could actually be taken as they want to jump on the Prime train and put as many marquis games up front while the eyeballs are popping on us, so that if we are winning, we get max viewing, and if we go 1-4 through the first 5 games, then folks would be tuning in less. We get the best chance to be the big story right out of the gates. Time to coach hard, and I think the difference is not just Prime, but Lewis and Kelly putting together legit offense and defense, while Prime focuses on big picture and motivation

The idea that the PAC12 was trying to screw us could actually be taken as they want to jump on the Prime train and put as many marquis games up front while the eyeballs are popping on us, so that if we are winning, we get max viewing, and if we go 1-4 through the first 5 games, then folks would be tuning in less. We get the best chance to be the big story right out of the gates. Time to coach hard, and I think the difference is not just Prime, but Lewis and Kelly putting together legit offense and defense, while Prime focuses on big picture and motivation
I agree that's what happened. Make sure to maximize the USC & Oregon game numbers while putting 2 of the other 6 on P12 After Dark Friday for the bump we'll give to ratings.

And this concerns me.

One of the reasons for the Boise State decline in attendance and success is that they were carrying the MWC media deal and constantly having to play night games in prime slots, weekend or weekday, home or away. It's grueling.

Last edited:
Back