What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 football season tickets are officially sold out

Could be relevant for some here

Single game tickets will be available for purchase in May, and current season tickets holders and fans that put a deposit down for season tickets and didn't request a refund will get a presale opportunity at that time. A public on sale of remaining single game tickets is expected to happen in late May.

And before anyone asks, the reason why there are single tickets available is that they are likely to be singles or in unfavorable spots. I doubt you are going to find groups of 4 together in a premium location.

I will take any group of tickets 2-4+ for any games this year. My sons and I all got shut out of tickets. Just hit me up if anyone will not be using their tickets.

And before anyone asks, the reason why there are single tickets available is that they are likely to be singles or in unfavorable spots. I doubt you are going to find groups of 4 together in a premium location.

There is also a reason every single sports team on the planet makes some single game tickets available even if they could easily fill their ground with STs as it's the smart and right thing to do.

What percentage of Folsom’s capacity is for season tickets? I saw the student section accounts for ~12K seats.

What percentage of Folsom’s capacity is for season tickets? I saw the student section accounts for ~12K seats.
All of Club / Premium and then I think it's over half of the non-student tix for the rest. Iirc, they used to target selling like 25k but I don't know if demand this year raised the number from an aspirational goal to a real number that was higher & still didn't satisfy demand.

Also relevant:

2024 WAIT LIST

Fans wanting to express interest in season tickets for the 2024 football season can sign up on a wait list. Any season tickets that become available for purchase after the 2023 season will be fulfilled based on priority points. Fans wishing to improve their priority points can find out how on the Buff Club website.

So around 5%.

That means we have around 50k to distribute for every game.

12k students
33k season tickets
5k singles

Would be my guess.
Plus, I think that if the opponent can't sell their allotment there's some mechanism for them to revert back to CU for sale.

So around 5%.

That means we have around 50k to distribute for every game.

12k students
33k season tickets
5k singles

Would be my guess.

I think I'll revise that slightly and say there are around 8-10k singles per game.

The big German clubs sell approx 60-70% as season tickets, I think that's a good benchmarks. Texas sold around 60k of their capacity as STs, Ohio State just over 50k. I think approx 2/3, give or take, is a good guess for how sports teams usually split this.

I will take any group of tickets 2-4+ for any games this year. My sons and I all got shut out of tickets. Just hit me up if anyone will not be using their tickets.
Hey, I’m sure I’ll have some extras for some of the games. I have some good seats. PM me, however that works.

Just got an email about single game tickets for sale.

Nebraska already sold out, as expected.

Surprisingly, the other game sold out is Stanford. I would have thought CSU or USC would have sold out before the Trees. I guess Family Weekend is a big seller.

Just got an email about single game tickets for sale.

Nebraska already sold out, as expected.

Surprisingly, the other game sold out is Stanford. I would have thought CSU or USC would have sold out before the Trees. I guess Family Weekend is a big seller.
Family weekend is the game we sold out last year

I guess @Darian3Hagan won't be buying tickets to the trees. Of all weekends to have a Friday night game, family weekend is probably the one. Parents come in Thursday night or Friday during the day, can go to the game Friday night, then have all weekend to spend with their kids who are probably recovering from an all night bender from the game. Unfortunately for me, Friday night is high school football night, so I will be watching that instead.

I guess @Darian3Hagan won't be buying tickets to the trees. Of all weekends to have a Friday night game, family weekend is probably the one. Parents come in Thursday night or Friday during the day, can go to the game Friday night, then have all weekend to spend with their kids who are probably recovering from an all night bender from the game. Unfortunately for me, Friday night is high school football night, so I will be watching that instead.
Do you have a kid playing in high school or do you just prefer HS football to sold out, nationally televised CU football?

Do you have a kid playing in high school or do you just prefer HS football to sold out, nationally televised CU football?
Son is a sophomore. Will be playing both varsity as the long snapper on Fridays and JV (receiver) on Mondays. Daughter has club soccer on weekends, so waiting for that schedule to hit before I know which other games I will be selling.

Just renewed for 2024. I'm hoping to try to move closer to midfield or even go from 2 to 4 seats, but the guy I was talking to didn't sound optimistic, especially about getting 2 more.

What's annoying about that was the 6 seats next to us last season that were obviously bought as an investment by somebody because it was different people each time, with both Oregon State and Arizona having open seats next to us. There has got to be a way to track that ****.

Just renewed for 2024. I'm hoping to try to move closer to midfield or even go from 2 to 4 seats, but the guy I was talking to didn't sound optimistic, especially about getting 2 more.

What's annoying about that was the 6 seats next to us last season that were obviously bought as an investment by somebody because it was different people each time, with both Oregon State and Arizona having open seats next to us. There has got to be a way to track that ****.
Was there a universal email that went out to all season ticket holders? I don't think I've seen anything.

I think I received an email the first week of December and renewed immediately. Check your inbox and/or call the ticket office (I renewed over the phone in like 38 seconds).
Oops. I already took care of it and it was so quick, it didn't register.

Thank you.

Oops. I already took care of it and it was so quick, it didn't register.

Thank you.
The Office Thats GIF

Back