What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 NIT Tourney Thread

Da Lama

****ty hot take machine
Club Member
Not liking where some of these conference tournaments have netted out. Two sites that had us in, now have us out.

I'd like to see us get a bid but wonder if we have what it takes to do anything with it.

Don't think we lack talent but as discussed here before this team seems to lack the leadership and drive to do much in a tourney setting.

I'd like to see us get a bid but wonder if we have what it takes to do anything with it.

Don't think we lack talent but as discussed here before this team seems to lack the leadership and drive to do much in a tourney setting.
Two factors come into play - Would KJ be back? Would we get a home game? If the answer is no to either or both, we go out game 1.

Last edited:
Could be New Mexico at home in Rd 2. I would definitely take that. If KJ was healthy we'd have a good shot at winning the entire Top Right.

(Most) season ticket holders should have already received an email about ourxhasing heir tickets. If you eant your normal seats, must purchase by 5 pm mdt.

I can't see KJ playing in the tournament. Sadly the health risks of playing too soon after mono appear too adverse.

I didn’t know where else to put this, but a tournament thread seemed right. I dont know if anyone has been reading about Antoine Davis at Detroit Mercy attempting to break Pistol Pete Maravich’s college scoring record. Well, he fell short by a few points, despite having an extra two years over Maravich, but there were thoughts that Detroit Mercy would get an invite to the CBI pay-to-play tournament and break the record.

Not happening, so record is safe. And the right outcome.

Last edited:
Back