What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Uniform Thread

I get why they want to wait and have a big reveal, but it would also be great to get the new stuff in the stores so fans can load up on new swag before the season starts.
I'd assume that Nike is driving the PR, marketing and distribution boat for the product launch.

Looks like it’s going to be a game time surprise, but a sneak peak of the cleats

Shoe in-soles that have a motto on them is brilliant
Having Prime back in good graces with Nike and having the Buffs nationally relevant is a very very good thing.
Another part of the drive to be in the top say 48 schools for the next iteration of re-alignment or Super League formation

When did they wear the pink CU logo?

My favorite is the Silver with the CU Raphie. However, our normal gold helmet from the 90's is one of the best in NCAA history.

When did they wear the pink CU logo?

My favorite is the Silver with the CU Raphie. However, our normal gold helmet from the 90's is one of the best in NCAA history.

Against Arizona in 2013

IMG_6534.jpg

Looks like all white v tcu. Should help since it's going to be 115 degrees
TCU has worn white purple white 2 of the past 3 home openers. My guess is that is their combo again this year.

CU probably rolling with G/W/G or something else entirely since Prime has some kind of surprise.

If raising the bar on uniforms helps recruiting (I believe it does), I'm all in.

But, like others, it's mostly a "don't care" to me what uniforms my team wears. I'm not going to buy a new shirt or hat to match the team.

What are the rules for uniform overlap? I imagine TCU is going with W/P/W. Can CU wear W/W/W?
Absolutely, why not? The Jersey color is the issue. Plenty of teams wear white pants when playing Texas or Penn St. if their jerseys are purple and our are white, all good.
I could realistically see B/W/B, but then again who knows what Prime has dialed up for this game/season in terms of uniforms.
Don’t think black helmets would be a good idea on the particular day. 105/117/327 degrees, whatever.

Back