What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024-25 PFF Grades - Colorado Buffaloes

Up to 23 on Sagarin! KSU is listed at 10th. Remaining schedule:

Cincinnati - 30
Texas Tech - 51 (Baylor loss hurt them)
Utah - 33
Kansas - 47
Oklahoma St - 31

Fortunate to have some really quality opponents at home, both competitively and for recruiting purposes.
Interesting CU and Oklahoma St are so close. We’re +58 points in conference play and the Fighting Mullets are 2nd to last at -52 points.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've been breaking the models predictions since Nebraska. We've outperformed Sp+ predictions by 19 points per game since then.

Regression to the mean is coming.
I think it's much more about the fact that our Buffs have been coming together and the talent is stepping up/ developing. We're a much better team today than the 2023 and September 2024 data on which the models were built.

Does star still matter?

We just need to strive to play complete football. This team is close and has **** power. We have to keep getting more and all the guys (each week another guy is stepping up) involved, then just ride the momentum. I like the coaching more and more. Shurmer's shovel pass after the TO was a great call and design. One difference that I see with this team compared to last year is there are not guys on the sideline looking at the lights/cameras. They all want to contribute and play. That is why we shuffle lines, and bring along more guys at all positions.

A big home win will keep the train rolling. Other than the 1st half v. Stanturd (maybe last year's NU game) all that is missing is the complete decimation of a visitor at home. It will come.

After @UCF & @Zona, (I throw out the 1st half of kNU, that place was a madhouse), I believe SS is the best road warrior in college football. I don't count @CSU as a road game, but SS threw 4 tds which was more than enough. At this juncture, SS is the guy that I want under center on the road. He did not even get all that rattled with the snap issues, which are correctable. SS will be that guy at home once they just destroy a team here in all three phases.

We just need to strive to play complete football. This team is close and has **** power. We have to keep getting more and all the guys (each week another guy is stepping up) involved, then just ride the momentum. I like the coaching more and more. Shurmer's shovel pass after the TO was a great call and design. One difference that I see with this team compared to last year is there are not guys on the sideline looking at the lights/cameras. They all want to contribute and play. That is why we shuffle lines, and bring along more guys at all positions.

A big home win will keep the train rolling. Other than the 1st half v. Stanturd (maybe last year's NU game) all that is missing is the complete decimation of a visitor at home. It will come.

After @UCF & @Zona, (I throw out the 1st half of kNU, that place was a madhouse), I believe SS is the best road warrior in college football. I don't count @CSU as a road game, but SS threw 4 tds which was more than enough. At this juncture, SS is the guy that I want under center on the road. He did not even get all that rattled with the snap issues, which are correctable. SS will be that guy at home once they just destroy a team here in all three phases.
Awkward The Fosters GIF by Good Trouble

I refuse to read an answer this short!

Back