What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024/25 WOMEN'S GOLF pre-season and season news, results and discussion

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
With women's golf being one of those Buff sports that has MANY tournaments in both the fall and spring semesters, I wanted to set up a thread that as normal we can use to cover anything that comes up on and off the course related to the team up through the Big 12 Championships (scheduled to begin April 15th, 2025 in Houston). (I'll give the NCAA Championships their own thread if/ when the Buffs' team earns a regional berth.)

I'm starting this thread now as last week the team has released its current (academic) year schedule (https://cubuffs.com/sports/womens-golf/schedule) Per that, the 1st tournament is scheduled to be in University Place (Seattle) Washington Sept. 16-17.

A tweet with the schedule as it now stands -

Back