What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 MBB Recruit Profile Index

(Would put this offer in the unconfirmed category. HUDL lists as a 2023. However, per the Yahoo article linked to below, he " is now committed to a post-grad season at Sunrise Christian Academy.")

(Would put this offer in the unconfirmed category. HUDL lists as a 2023. However, per the Yahoo article linked to below, he " is now committed to a post-grad season at Sunrise Christian Academy.")

Short article on his offer.

Direct link - https://coloradobuffaloeswire.usato...-offers-prospect-bangot-dak-buffs-recruiting/

Seeing a huge trend of us diving back into Texas from a recruiting perspective, Jared Harris, Jalen Shelley, Robert Miller, Doryan Onwucheyka.

Is it a sign Tad is trying to get ahead of the game on a possible move back to the Big 12?

I don't think we've landed a Texas recruit since Eli Parquet and it seems like these players are all on a higher level. Obviously landed Dre from there as well but it's been a while since we've truly targeted Texas.

Colorado getting a shoutout from an SEC coach on talent evaluation!
We've had so few off the court or academic issues under Tad while also having such a high percentage of our US recruits not only having productive college careers but also going on to play at some professional level after college. The track record is exceptional. I think the general question and anxiety is on whether, now that this has been established, can this continue with the higher tier rankings pond we're now able to fish in and will that result in CU Basketball taking the next step from a NIT or 1-and-done Dance program to a NCAA tourney favorite to advance type program.

Just came here to say after landing Doryan, that On3 has projected us to land Andrew Crawford, Trent Perry, and Sebastian Rancik. Would be our best class ever or right there with 21 (which didn't turn out like we thought but still had KJ, Ruff, and Julian)

Think everyone but Crawford was on a OV this weekend, but Crawford has been up a bunch.

Sko buffs and Sko Tad. These next two years are going to be unreal!

A lot of movement here recently, landing Crawford missing out on perry and pipkin.

Definitely wondering where we turn from a PG perspective in this class. Wonder if this is any indication that KJ sticks around for 24-25. I trust Julian but think we need another for insurance and as @Goose says never enough pgs.

Or do we go the transfer route which Tad hates and I think he’d hate even more w a pg.

Per usual I’m sure w coaching changes we will have some decommitments pop up this spring that could be options just weird there is no one on the board currently.

A lot of movement here recently, landing Crawford missing out on perry and pipkin.

Definitely wondering where we turn from a PG perspective in this class. Wonder if this is any indication that KJ sticks around for 24-25. I trust Julian but think we need another for insurance and as @Goose says never enough pgs.

Or do we go the transfer route which Tad hates and I think he’d hate even more w a pg.

Per usual I’m sure w coaching changes we will have some decommitments pop up this spring that could be options just weird there is no one on the board currently.
I don't think that Tad has the war chest to land a transfer PG we'd be excited about. Much more likely to get a high caliber prep.

Was eating breakfast at The Buff this morning and saw the team eating together when we walked in. On the way out I noticed the coaching staff at a different table (players had left at that point) with one person I didn't recognize and looked too young, so I presume he was a recruit.

Was eating breakfast at The Buff this morning and saw the team eating together when we walked in. On the way out I noticed the coaching staff at a different table (players had left at that point) with one person I didn't recognize and looked too young, so I presume he was a recruit.
At least basketball doesn’t torture recruits with Pasta Jay’s. Good job Tad.

Back