What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 AZ PG TyTy Washington

Listened to Givony on Woj’s pod and he brought this kid up. “In a normal ranking world he’d be a top 10 recruit but you can’t go from 200s to top 10 in one year I guess”. Said there’s a possibility he goes G League.

Kentucky is ass.

Unpopular opinion time - I like Calipari. He's not peddling the BS out there that "I want these kids to be students first and then basketball players" that every other coach is. He wants one and done first round picks and he usually gets it done and supports them the entire way. And he's honest about it. I respect that. Add in the fact that he somehow gets these mercenaries to play defense and I think he's underrated as an actual coach. In his time in Kentucky, he's averaged the 26th best DRating in the nation - and that's including the year that Nerlens Noel got hurt and everything went to ****. Take that one out and it goes up to 20th.

/remembers we're in a recruit thread where we're battling Kentucky.

I mean Calipari is slime. He can't coach his way out of a paper bag! He doesn't care about the kids!

Unpopular opinion time - I like Calipari. He's not peddling the BS out there that "I want these kids to be students first and then basketball players" that every other coach is. He wants one and done first round picks and he usually gets it done and supports them the entire way. And he's honest about it. I respect that. Add in the fact that he somehow gets these mercenaries to play defense and I think he's underrated as an actual coach. In his time in Kentucky, he's averaged the 26th best DRating in the nation - and that's including the year that Nerlens Noel got hurt and everything went to ****. Take that one out and it goes up to 20th.

/remembers we're in a recruit thread where we're battling Kentucky.

I mean Calipari is slime. He can't coach his way out of a paper bag! He doesn't care about the kids!
FWIW, Kentucky fans want him out. He doesn't develop anybody and pushes kids out of the program because he promises his new batch of 5 stars all the minutes and plays them regardless of performance.

2 Pac schools but not us.

Not surprising, but still.

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

Back