What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'21 CA CG K.J. Simpson Jr. (VERBAL to COLORADO)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Aroused Hard Ons GIF

MarkW

I'm not gonna claim to be some sort of scouting guru, but watching Simpson's shooting motion reminded me of a particular member of the Golden State Warriors.

Cue the pillorying of this brief attempt at analysis.

Alfred91

Ignorant, anti-American, and anti-Christian.
Club Member
I'm sure Pac-12 basketball writers will still find a way to blow off this class and say their favorite programs had better ones.

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
I'm sure Pac-12 basketball writers will still find a way to blow off this class and say their favorite programs had better ones.
Everything they write doesn't amount to one point on a scoreboard.

If they want to disrespect Tad and the Buffs let them. At the end of the year they can put their effort into trying to find excuses for why they were wrong, again.

Busting their expectations just makes watching the Buffs success more enjoyable. I'd rather keep proving them wrong than having them bandwagon on and claim they knew it all along.

And by the way the regional biases don't just extend to the PAC12 writers. How many of the east coast writers had anyone from the west advancing much past the first round other than Gonzaga and Baylor (southwest but not east coast?)

It would be nice if the program got more respect and recognition but if the writers won't give it to them then they just go out and take it.

BIGEZ321

Um, I could sit here and watch these highlights all day. Offensively he looks like the total package. Plays under control but can get to where he wants to go when he wants to. Not sure we've had a kid quite like this one ladies and gents, I can't find a comparison. A little of Burks maybe. It's gonna be hard to keep this guy off the court.

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
Um, I could sit here and watch these highlights all day. Offensively he looks like the total package. Plays under control but can get to where he wants to go when he wants to. Not sure we've had a kid quite like this one ladies and gents, I can't find a comparison. A little of Burks maybe. It's gonna be hard to keep this guy off the court.
Well, yeah. But what does Wilner think?