What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 TNFR S Atanza Vongor

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl
TCU profile

dritzr0uuvhtjhl6p6gd

Texas Christian University (Forth Worth, TX) / South Grand Prairie HS (Grand Prairie, TX)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/atanzav

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 208
40:

247s rating:
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating:

247sports Composite:

Reported Offers: COLORADO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HS profile:
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

dritzr0uuvhtjhl6p6gd

South Grand Prairie HS (Grand Prairie, TX)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/atanzav

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 194
40: 4.68 (verified)

247s rating: 4*-90 grade; #21 S (#267 overall)
ESPN rating: 4*-83 grade; #12 S (#149 overall)
Rivals rating: 4*-5.8rr; #17 S (#197 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9239 / #16 S / #191 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Alabama, Arizona State, Arkansas, Baylor, Clemson, Duke, Florida, Georgia, Houston, Indiana, Iowa, Iowa State, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, SMU, TCU, Texas, Texas A&M, Wisconsin

Last edited by a moderator:
If he can realize some of that potential he had coming out of high school, he might turn out to be a great get. Probably worth rolling the dice given the current state of the safety depth chart.

Perry, Lewis, Oliver, Stryker, Miller, Pittman, Appleton (since now on Scholarship) and Vongor would be solid depth at Safety, although, I feel like at least 2-3 of those names are more of the STAR position or whatever they're calling it these days.

First time I saw the original post about this guy, it was about 4 am. I was getting ready to leave but didn't have my contacts in yet. Let's just say I said, mother****er, this guy is missing a hand. That was till I got my contacts on. :D

KD is bringing it with transfers. Notre Dame, Texas, Iowa, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Arkansas and a former 4* who played behind 2 DB's who were just drafted.
Even if those players have not reached their potential yet, the fact that they bring experience from great programs and practiced against or with elite players will pay dividends.
If Landman is able to play along with the transfers, the Defense could be nasty.
If Lewis is behind center with all the RB and WR weapons, this team will surprise and exceed expectations.

I will say the transfers have helped a lot with depth. I am not sure we have any more day 1 - 2 NFL draft picks, but there’s not a position group that doesn’t have real depth (not including warm bodies) besides OL. 2 OL (specifically OT) transfers and I’d feel good about chances for a 6 - 6 season.

Back