What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 TNFR S Robert Barnes (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Had to look it up but the Brandon Drumm working for OU Insider is NOT the same Brandon Drumm who played fullback for CU in the late 90’s early 2000’s.
Phew! I can now take CU’s Brandon Drumm off my **** list. And wasn’t CU’s Brandon Drumm a grad transfer as well? From the football team to the Ralphie team?

Phew! I can now take CU’s Brandon Drumm off my **** list. And wasn’t CU’s Brandon Drumm a grad transfer as well? From the football team to the Ralphie team?
I believe you’re thinking of Sean Tufts.

200.gif

Hell yes!

Big pick up.

Also a Southlake HS grad, hope he can help us get our foot in the door there. That school has put out some massive talent.
A 2017 grad, he didn't play with any of the kids that just lost the 6A-1 title in a not so close game.

A 2017 grad, he didn't play with any of the kids that just lost the 6A-1 title in a not so close game.
He's been gone from there for a while but he knows coaches and probably played with guys who have brothers on the current team or coming up.

Just a follow up on this... Brandon felt Barnes is best suited for safety. But according to my sources, Barnes is most likely to factor in at linebacker for the Buffs. CU does like his versatility, though.

I'd love to see who his coordinator is... seems like we might actually have a LB who can cover TE's

Steve Atwater was 6'-3" and 218 Pounds in his playing days.
I think this is the perfect STAR that can stay on the field for every down and be very versatile!
Welcome to the Buffs, great pickup, instant starter.

Steve Atwater was 6'-3" and 218 Pounds in his playing days.
I think this is the perfect STAR that can stay on the field for every down and be very versatile!
Welcome to the Buffs, great pickup, instant starter.
And best thing is, we combine this physical safety/lb with Oliver who has similar speed and size. This is how you build depth and improve a program. A fear-inspiring group of safeties. No more just having one Davion Taylor, as the only player who fits his mold at STAR (awesome as he is/was).

Back