What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'21 TX DT Ikechukwu Iwunnah (Signed to Michigan)

I think Michigan Athletics was the main factor
But he went on and on about the Academics
Kinda sad to make it sound like Colorado is a community college. Should have had Kordell Stewart as follow up recruiter and drop a bomb on him.
I got nothing

Kinda sad to make it sound like Colorado is a community college. Should have had Kordell Stewart as follow up recruiter and drop a bomb on him.
I got nothing
Well, he's not lying. CU is not the academic institution it used to be and Michigan is far better.

Michigan Academics was a big factor???
Bullshyte
Something is fishy
Michigan academics are generally rated higher than CU except a few things. Do you know what he is majoring in? The alumni connections rival USC.

What did CU academically used to be that it is not today?
It used to be considered good to great. It's now considered very mediocre by just about every publication out there and pretty average relative to Pac 12 peers. Of course, there are certain departments that are great at CU, but most football players aren't looking to major in Astrophysics.

The B School used to be a nationally recognized school and now it's ranked 60th in the country and 7th in the Pac 12 alone (Forbes).

CU academics, in general, have been on a steady decline for a while now

Michigan is still one of the best public universities in America. Good for him to take that portion of the deal seriously, which makes a ton of sense with him (likely) being the child of recent immigrants.

It used to be considered good to great. It's now considered very mediocre by just about every publication out there and pretty average relative to Pac 12 peers. Of course, there are certain departments that are great at CU, but most football players aren't looking to major in Astrophysics.

The B School used to be a nationally recognized school and now it's ranked 60th in the country and 7th in the Pac 12 alone (Forbes).

Stars don’t matter

I got nothing

We are not Arizona Stripper U which is allegedly a community college.

B school meaning business school? It's actually doing really well shooting up the undergrad business school ranks. I think they were 21st in the country last year. It's definitely more rigorous than it was when I was there

B school meaning business school? It's actually doing really well shooting up the undergrad business school ranks. I think they were 21st in the country last year. It's definitely more rigorous than it was when I was there
Yeah, I don't know, I just looked at Forbes for overall academic rankings and business school rankings.

CU B-School is solid and climbing in reputation, but Michigan is considered pretty elite (Source: how it's viewed, not checking publications).

CU B-School is solid and climbing in reputation, but Michigan is considered pretty elite (Source: how it's viewed, not checking publications).
According to US News and World Report’s rankings, their undergrad Business School tied for third with Cal.

Back