What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 CT ATH Kenny Soares (Signed to Northwestern)

His film makes him look 6'1", 205.
That would explain the lack of Syracuse, Boston College, Penn State, Rutgers..... He looks like a safety playing LB. Just my opinion.

6;3 215 pounds big safety, has the frame to add 10 to 15 and be the cover ILB for CU. Can also blitz the Qb. Don[t need the 245 pound slow ILB.

Last edited:
5;3 215 pounds big safety, has the frame to add 10 to 15 and be the cover ILB for CU. Can also blitz the Qb. Don[t need the 245 pound slow ILB.
How much effort does it require for you to make **** up?

he’s not 5’3”. Nor is he 6’3”. Zero chance. Film is of him playing New England prep school football.

Safety size, LB speed!

His film makes him look 6'1", 205.
That would explain the lack of Syracuse, Boston College, Penn State, Rutgers..... He looks like a safety playing LB. Just my opinion.
This staff is recruiting him in that Robert Barnes role. So LB/S type position

Obvious typo. Tnis is what analytics has done to society. People can;t think and spot an obvious error. Why would I think he was 5'3''. He will add weight. /He will be about 230 pounds by the time he is ready to start. I am going by the reported height.

Obvious typo. Tnis is what analytics has done to society. People can;t think and spot an obvious error. Why would I think he was 5'3''. He will add weight. /He will be about 230 pounds by the time he is ready to start. I am going by the reported height.
a. NOBODY thought he was 5'3", it's called sarcasm
b. I've yet to see a reported height that isn't "generous".

* can;t... can't

I don't know exactly how tall Mark Smith is, but assuming he's somewhere in the 6-6'1" range, Soares looks every bit of 6'3" and 200+. His film is pretty good, albeit maybe against weaker competition (I don't really know CT high school football)?

Regardless, he's big and athletic; a combination of physical traits that CU recruits/players typically don't have.

CT high school football isn't as good as CO high school football...so not very good.
Well, the good news is that he was certainly dominating really bad competition. Regardless, CU needs to take fliers on guys who fit the physical and athletic profile that's needed at various positions.

You beat me to it, but I am fixing this for you since they play all over New England.
They're pretty good in soccer and lacrosse though.
Good catch. That CT, eastern NY, southern MA prep school zone does churn out beasts in soccer and lacrosse. Football and basketball - no so much. At all.

Angry Not Cool GIF by HBO Max

Back