What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 TNFR DE Chance Main (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Man this is weird. Would like to know if he was told to transfer or did so of his own accord.
From what I read, he finished last season (as about our best DL) and graduated. Didn’t come back to the team, thinking he was moving on, and the team was a mess. Never met coach Prime. Not sure when he decided to play out a grad year, but since had no connection to the team was going to “transfer”…(I can’t remember where).

Someone here at CU must have put him on Prime’s radar as a hard worker (which he clearly was). And we need that on DL.

If I got any of that wrong, let me know.

Blue Bloods GIF by CBS

Some good quotes in Howell’s article.

“When I went out there and actually got to formally meet those coaches and their situation and feel that different energy with the coaches and in that facility and just see how everything was running and listen to their plan and everything like that, it changed my heart a whole lot about the situation,” Main said. “It had my mind racing.

“You can feel it. You can definitely feel it. … The changes in those facilities are drastic. It’s night and day difference in there.”

Main said he was impressed with the communication between coaches on the staff and how they are on the same page.

“I think there’s definitely a storm a brewin’ and it’s gonna rain here on a lot of people,” Main said.

One of my favorite videos so far. Chance has been seen constantly encouraging teammates during tough drills in the Well Off vids and you can tell they’re all pumped for him here.

He really did fling that around like it was nothing…

Back