What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'22 TX WR Jordyn Tyson (SIGNED to COLORADO)

I was only half kidding. As much as we all were pretty down on Chev taking him, it's looking like he's going to end up being a stud and we'll probably struggle to keep him
Yeah, it was a very good find by Chev. However, he transferred to Allen to get more attention and he will get it. If Chev holds onto him, it might be one of his best recruiting jobs yet. It sounds like he just recently grew a bunch so I can see why teams haven’t offered. He has elite level talent at WR

This kid will be the one we're looking back on wondering how we landed this guy! Hopefully student housing is wise enough to pair up McCown and Tyson.

I don't believe in composite scores. But for the analytics geeks or fanatics. Doesn't that make this class rank higher than Mel Tuckers class composite scroe?

I don't believe in composite scores. But for the analytics geeks or fanatics. Doesn't that make this class rank higher than Mel Tuckers class composite scroe?
Analytic geeks also don’t believe that composite scores are meaningful. Next question Sonny?

Back