What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 CO C Baye Fall (Signed to Arkansas)

At least per the article linked to below, sounds like Arkansas is currently the heavy favorite.

So really down to four: Tejas, Arkansas, Auburn and CU. Auburn and Tejas have been recruiting 5 star players the last two cycles. I would consider those two as the biggest threats for Tad to get his signature
You do realize Arkansas signed 3 five star players in their incoming class. #2 class in the nation. If I was to wager, I'd say Fall ends up a Razorback.

You do realize Arkansas signed 3 five star players in their incoming class. #2 class in the nation. If I was to wager, I'd say Fall ends up a Razorback.
This is exactly my thinking. Arkansas is about to explode again. I'd say it comes down to them or one of the NJ schools (just a feeling).

This is exactly my thinking. Arkansas is about to explode again. I'd say it comes down to them or one of the NJ schools (just a feeling).
Well they won a natty in what, '94? You can win there. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for this young man to go to CU, but I don't see it. Guess you never know though.

Yeah, but have you ever been to Arkansas?

Yes, I have. We have property there. If you had ever been to Fayetteville, you would know how silly you sound. It doesn't compare to Boulder, or many other places, but the southern Ozarks are not that bad.
Kids go to Lincoln and College Station to play football along with a bunch of other less than desirable locations. Tuscaloosa is not on the top of any rational persons list of places to visit but that hasn't stopped the best high school players from going there.

Lawrence Kansas is almost ugly but they just won a national championshipin basketball.

Top kids go where they think they will get the best preparation and opportunity to go pro, where they like the coaches and current players. Now for many of them they go where they can get paid.

If ugly, boring college towns were a big deterrent half the B1G and SEC would barely have teams.

In comparison to many places Fayetteville isn't bad.

Yes, I have. We have property there. If you had ever been to Fayetteville, you would know how silly you sound. It doesn't compare to Boulder, or many other places, but the southern Ozarks are not that bad.
I was joking, of course. But, Arkansas is a sh..hole, i have been to 46 states, easily the least desirable place to live in my opinion. The southern Ozarks would not be a destination to live in my opinion, I can think of 200 preferred destinations in the states off the top of my head. Fayetteville North Carolina is a better destination than Fayetteville Arkansas. My point was, with all things being equal (coaching, level of play, NIL, etc...) one could choose far better places to live and play than Arkansas. Just shows you what one excellent hire can do for a program.

fwiw, Fayetteville always ranks well on lists of best college towns.

More importantly, I believe our Buffs have a strong chance here. With a small class (2), Tad is being very selective and focused. Wouldn't be wasting time recruiting if the possibility wasn't legit.

What’s he story here? Is he close to 100% Arkansas? Not that I’m greedy or anything.

Back