What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 TNFR TE Arik Gilbert (Verbal to Nebraska)

Dude you like Lincoln? If anything the Huskers improve that hellhole.
To be fair, I said I liked one part of Lincoln, and that the rest was just "fine." I used to like Duffy's there when I was a lot younger. Fishbowl drinks and a kick ass jukebox. I bet it sucks now though. I think I have been to Lincoln five times - maybe six. Always for Buffs games.

Outside of being home to the Huskers, Lincoln is not a bad place. I have a friend from high school who has lived there since she graduated from college, and she loves it. I like the Haymarket area, and the city overall is fine.
You're doing this wrong.

Outside of being home to the Huskers, Lincoln is not a bad place. I have a friend from high school who has lived there since she graduated from college, and she loves it. I like the Haymarket area, and the city overall is fine.
Compared to??
Better than Omaha, Detroit, East Saint Louis, Gary, etc.

Fine is relative, as they consider their female cousins.

Back