What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 TNFR WDE Jordan Domineck (Signed to COLORADO)

Excited Happy Birthday GIF
What. In the hell. Is this?

Thought for sure he'd be a 4 star.
Agreed. I know he'll be great either way, but I do think we get a lot of positive press for having the #1 portal class and was counting on him and Weaver being 4 stars to help us keep it.

I noticed Shane Cokes and Demouy Kennedy both went up in rankings so maybe Weaver and Domineck will also.

3* 88 transfer rating on 247.

I don't understand this one at all. I'm incredibly high on Jeremiah Brown, but him being rated higher than Domineck is questionable at best.
The transfer ratings have been incredibly inconsistent. Domineck was 3rd in the SEC in sacks last year. That's all anyone needs to know. At this point, it doesn't make a difference. Very few people are even still looking at those 23 rankings.

Went a little viral this week for getting sick during conditioning drills but fighting through it:

And a former teammate back at GT shared this about him:

Gotta love guys who have that extra gear of commitment.

I was running an ultra on a uber hot day years ago. About 6 hours in was slogging up an exposed trail doing the 50k (on a part of the course called “nasty grade”) when one of the elite guys doing the 50 mile race came running by me uphill like I was standing still. A little bit further ahead, I saw him stop, bend over the edge of the trail, and puke hard off the cliff—hands on knees, full go. Then he turned to me, drool still coming out of mouth, gave me a thumbs up, and took off running up the mountain again. He won the race. lol

There are athletes with serious dedication that I will never fully understand, but absolutely respect. ‘Cause if I’m at the point of puking, I’m sitting my ass down and waiting for someone to carry me.

I can’t wait to see this kid show a QB what kind of pro he wants to be.

Gotta love guys who have that extra gear of commitment.

I was running an ultra on a uber hot day years ago. About 6 hours in was slogging up an exposed trail doing the 50k (on a part of the course called “nasty grade”) when one of the elite guys doing the 50 mile race came running by me uphill like I was standing still. A little bit further ahead, I saw him stop, bend over the edge of the trail, and puke hard off the cliff—hands on knees, full go. Then he turned to me, drool still coming out of mouth, gave me a thumbs up, and took off running up the mountain again. He won the race. lol

There are athletes with serious dedication that I will never fully understand, but absolutely respect. ‘Cause if I’m at the point of puking, I’m sitting my ass down and waiting for someone to carry me.

I can’t wait to see this kid show a QB what kind of pro he wants to be.
Some people are wired differently and function differently.

They get some reward from pushing themselves past the line others would be willing to do.

When you can combine this with superior natural talent you get the ingredients for champions

Back