What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 TNFR WR EJ Horton (Committed to West Virginia)

Sean Penn GIF by Filmin

I hope he got WVU to up his NIL. I don't think he's starting at either place, so hope he got his. Good luck to him.
Makes sense for these guys to keep looking at what is the best situation for them.

As fans it can be frustrating but I expect a lot of commitments all over the country to flip right up until guys are enrolled in a school and in camp.

Back