What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to other '24 AL SDE Jeremiah Beaman

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247 link
ESPN link
Rivals link
hudl link
On3 link

14621361_45aa533c44154e4ea70f860cb7919184.jpg

Parker HS (Birmingham, AL)

Twitter link
Instagram link

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 265
40:

247s rating: 4* - 93 grade; #11 DL (#76 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 83 grade; #8 DT (#104 overall)
Rivals rating: 4* - 5.8rr; #24 SDE
On3 rating: 4* - 93 grade; #8 DL (#75 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9527 rating / #13 DL / #95 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Alabama, Arkansas, Ark St, Auburn, Charlotte, Clemson, Florida, Florida St, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisville, Marshall, Memphis, Miami (FL), Ole Miss, Miss St, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, UAB, UCF, Vanderbilt, FCS offer

Last edited:
A lot of buzz this weekend… Buffs playing the lamb chops could not have come at a better time.

Should be a great time. My freshman year in '95 when we smoked the Rams (second game of the season, night game) was one of the best and most memorable times I've ever had at Folsom.

I came to CU because of its football team, but that was the night the marriage was consummated.

The students show up early, cheer loudly, stay til the end, savor each victory, and they even follow recruiting to the point where they chant names and bring signs for recruits.

Old grumpy dudes can go kick rocks. This would be an incredible thing to witness as a high school recruit

Last edited:
Guys, we hired the best recruiter in the nation as our DC. We hired one of aTm’s best recruiters as outside DL coach.

We will recruit and attract dawgs.
Exactly. These guys recruiting to the hottest atmosphere in US sports is almost unfair. Been hearing rumblings from recruiting folks that the 2024 Buffs class is potentially unprecedented and that 2025 is tracking to be even better.

Exactly. These guys recruiting to the hottest atmosphere in US sports is almost unfair. Been hearing rumblings from recruiting folks that the 2024 Buffs class is potentially unprecedented and that 2025 is tracking to be even better.
The “distractions” that some our of our boomer bretheren have decried are key benefits to top tier football talent. These players want to be celebrities.

An injured Travis Hunter did a YT live broadcast tonight as he normally does. These are the players we want. This is the territory.

The “distractions” that some our of our boomer bretheren have decried are key benefits to top tier football talent. These players want to be celebrities.

An injured Travis Hunter did a YT live broadcast tonight as he normally does. These are the players we want. This is the territory.
Exactly. Recruiting & portal are like free agency in the pros. There's a reason those guys want to play for the Yankees or Cowboys or Lakers over an off-the-radar franchise that might offer a bit more in the contract. The stars want to do it on the biggest stage.

Nm

Last edited:
I will grant you that part of the argument. The staff is going to need to figure out a way to get the kids more focused early in games however
No. What we're seeing is a team that's not just learning to win but jumped the process to get every team's best shot as the game they have circled. It will take a bit before dominating is like breathing and other teams expect to lose badly to CU. Trust the process.

I know. Those distractions are embedded.

I’m talking more about the banter with opposing coaches, the sunglasses, etc.

Trust me, I’ve prepared teams for years and if the messages a coach are sending are anything other than execution, playing hard and inspiring confidence, than the team is not going to be focused on what is important.

These are facts.
You are lost. This is the only fact. We are in a recruit thread about a recruit (wanted by nearly every top program) who is entertaining a flip AWAY FROM Alabama to Colorado.

The folks you have worked with are small potatoes. This is the big leagues. It’s time for you to find another team to support.

Back