What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to other '24 CA ATH Aaron Butler

Straight A’s? I’m not familiar with that.
200.gif

MIZZOU has offered him and now Talan Chandler is sharing AB's Mizzou offer on his social media. This isn't looking good. Oh well. #BuffLife.

I’m giving Prime and staff the benefit of the doubt here, and going to be unfazed by these recent decommitments. They surely have a plan and are working behind the scenes.

Why isn't it looking good? I don't get it.
Chandler has now been "crystal balled" to Mizzou after being a solid, cheerleading CU commit. Now he's championing other CU verbals to Mizzou as well. It is what it is. People need to go where they feel like they should go. I hope it's CU, but if not, oh well. #BuffLife

Chandler has now been "crystal balled" to Mizzou after being a solid, cheerleading CU commit. Now he's championing other CU verbals to Mizzou as well. It is what it is. People need to go where they feel like they should go. I hope it's CU, but if not, oh well.

So this isn't looking good on Chandler side? Okay I agree. But why is it related to Aaron?

So this isn't looking good on Chandler side? Okay I agree. But why is it related to Aaron?
Just a hunch...TC was such a cheerleading closer for us on the recruiting front, and now it appears he could possibly be doing that for Mizzou too, now that Aaron Butler has been offered.

Just a hunch...TC was such a cheerleading closer for us on the recruiting front, and now it appears he could possibly be doing that for Mizzou too, now that Aaron Butler has been offered.
Butler seems like a Prime guy though. Chandler was BOB.

Butler can go anywhere in the country and you’re worried that he’s going to pick Mizzou?

Butler is a must keep at this point.

If we lose him without an equal replacement, then we have to seriously start questioning Coach Prime’s recruiting skills/strategy.

Butler can go anywhere in the country and you’re worried that he’s going to pick Mizzou?
Ummm no. I'm only concerned that he doesn't come here. Not even concerned...just slightly bummed. It doesn't matter where he goes if it's not Boulder.

Butler is very close with the WR who just decommitted and Butler commented on IG with a shrug (not a good shrug). He is a flight risk

I think we get too obsessed with this friendship thing. Of course Aaron is going say good things about Chandler since they were both committed to CU. But as we have learned so many times before, a blue chip won't make his commitment simply because of his friend is going somewhere. Unless they are on the similar level and complementary to each other (e.g. QB & WR). Even that kind of case is rare.

i am not saying Aaron is 100% buff lock. but he won't make his decision based on where Chandler goes.

I think we get too obsessed with this friendship thing. Of course Aaron is going say good things about Chandler since they were both committed to CU. But as we have learned so many times before, a blue chip won't make his commitment simply because of his friend is going somewhere. Unless they are on the similar level and complementary to each other (e.g. QB & WR). Even that kind of case is rare.

i am not saying Aaron is 100% buff lock. but he won't make his decision based on where Chandler goes.
I never said he was. You asked the question about AB and Chandler. There's a long term relationship there. It's not going to determine where either go to school, but it may open a door to start communication.

Back