What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to other '24 CO OG Gage Ginther

Wisconsin has traditionally recruited elite, blue chip OL
Look at NDSU when you want to discuss recruiting kids for measurables and then converting them to NFL draft quality OL. They are sending another kid to the league this year who came in at 240 lbs or something as a freshman. Imagine if their reach extended pass Iowa, Nebraska, and Minnesota. Something to note. I don't think they have ever landed a Colorado kid on their OL.

Tennessee finished last year the #6 team in the country and currently has the #7 ‘24 class, per 247. I really doubt we were not making this kid a priority.

We aren’t going to win every recruiting battle, even for in state kids. I’m happy for him and hope he is successful going forward.

Andy Staples pod talked about this recruitment after they spoke with him and his HS coach. Apparently CU told him he was #1 on their board and up until his Tennessee visit he was going to be a Buff. CU called and asked “what they did wrong” and he said “there was nothing they did wrong but UT is in the SEC”.

Andy Staples pod talked about this recruitment after they spoke with him and his HS coach. Apparently CU told him he was #1 on their board and up until his Tennessee visit he was going to be a Buff. CU called and asked “what they did wrong” and he said “there was nothing they did wrong but UT is in the SEC”.

Here is the story in The Athletic.

Could be another local Peter Principle O-Lineman. He’ll be in the portal in 2 years and signing with Toledo, Wake Forest, or UNLV.

Could be another local Peter Principle O-Lineman. He’ll be in the portal in 2 years and signing with Toledo, Wake Forest, or UNLV.
This, 100%. This comes straight from opposing coaches and players. Film backs it up.

I love it. It's national news when a recruit Coach Prime wanted from CO commits to a program that finished #6 last season.
I get that, but there is also the "See? CP can't even keep local guys that he covets from going out of state. Finally, a ***** in the armor." angle clearly on display.

Just the title of the article pisses me off. "Meet Gage Ginther!", as if it is a Time magazine profile or something. The actual content did not warrant more then a note in some larger recruiting article.

Let's just not be like the Florida fan bases of the world, and as soon as a guy chooses not to join us start saying we dodged a bullet or whatever. It's ok to miss on some, and it's ok if they're good elsewhere. We just gotta be better
I agree. I wish him well, I was just joking around. Probably should not have done that in a recruit thread.

Back