What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Verbal to CU '24 TNFR LB Nikhai Hill-Green

Where you at @Da Lama??
Entrance Im Here GIF by Leroy Patterson

Sounds like a major assist from DC Livingston in this recruitment. Free article.

They see the game the same way: from the perspective of a football savant. After three seasons at Michigan learning under Jim Harbaugh's staff and one year at Charlotte as a team captain, Hill-Green expects to be one of Colorado's smartest defenders from Day 1.

"I understand schematics and what offenses are trying to do to our defense," Hill-Green said. "I understand that I'm a piece of a puzzle so I know how to manipulate the game a lot to get mismatches and so does Robert Livingston."

"I'm an obnoxious communicator," Hill-Green said. "A loud defense is a good defense so I'm going to say as much as possible. If I can tell everyone what's going on and get everyone in my mind, then we're all playing at a higher level and I'm making everyone around me better.

Back