What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Verbal to other '24 TNFR TE Chamon Metayer

Ren And Stimpy 90S GIF

Per 247 Metayer hit the portal a few minutes ago. I guess that he was not working out. It was not like TE's coach was gushing all over him during the recent interview.
Looks like, easy come, easy go.... perhaps the Staff has an eye on another portal TE, or Smalls and Pearson beat him out. Smalls is my pick for comeback player of the year--he has size, a mean streak, and mad ball skills.

Last edited:
Per 247 Metayer hit the portal a few minutes ago. I guess that he was not working out. It was not like TE's coach was gushing all over him during the recent interview.
Looks like, easy come, easy go.... perhaps the Staff has an eye on another portal TE, or Smalls and Pearson beat him out. Smalls is my pick for comeback player of the year--he has size, a mean streak, and mad ball skills.
I don't know about gushing. The Coach was talking about how he needed to work on catching the ball and winning contested balls. If a TE can't do those things, he's pretty much a blocking H-back.

I don't know about gushing. The Coach was talking about how he needed to work on catching the ball and winning contested balls. If a TE can't do those things, he's pretty much a blocking H-back.
Uhh yeah, Bartolone was certainly not gushing. If anything it was the opposite. Specifically said he needs to be more consistent catching the ball down the field. It was not a good report from Bartolone

Back