What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Verbal to other '25 GA QB Julian Lewis

If only there were instances of players showing interest in another school to build hype before signing with CU.
I didn't post it as a downer, in fact I imagine CU will beat IU out fo Juju. If CU is in 2nd place right now or whatever, that's a good place to be. Another poster in this thread said they'd seen someone say IU was leading. I posted the tweet.

No but him putting that out there is concerning and a bit different than Seaton based on past predictions
Loy is a midwest shill, primarily a ND ball licker who just got a "promotion" this Spring from local hack to local hack with a crystal ball. He's running with a big-time story based on a small-time piece of information he got from an Indiana homer.

Last edited:
Loy is a midwest shill, primarily a ND ball licker who just got a "promotion" this Spring from local hack to local hack with a crystal ball. He's running with a big-time story based on a small-time piece of information he got from an Indiana homer.

200.gif

If he flips to us (or Indiana), big if, then there will be a lot of dumb comments said about him.

But it’s worth noting, he was originally the #1 recruit in the 2026 class. He reclassified to 2025 and is STILL one of the top recruits in the class. He puts on incredible shows at camps. But he also has a 25-3 record as a starting QB at the highest level of Georgia HS football. He threw for 48 TDs/12 INTs two years ago, and then 48 TDs/2 INTs last year. I can’t wait to watch game #1 on Friday.

If he flips to us (or Indiana), big if, then there will be a lot of dumb comments said about him.

But it’s worth noting, he was originally the #1 recruit in the 2026 class. He reclassified to 2025 and is STILL one of the top recruits in the class. He puts on incredible shows at camps. But he also has a 25-3 record as a starting QB at the highest level of Georgia HS football. He threw for 48 TDs/12 INTs two years ago, and then 48 TDs/2 INTs last year. I can’t wait to watch game #1 on Friday.
Thanks for reminding me. I forgot we get to watch him this Friday.

I was just saying that he's a bit more reputable than the dude who did the CB to Maryland for Seaton - nothing more, nothing less.

Hope he does flip, but that's all I'm willing to say. :D Anybody notice whose ranked third? Geez, time flies.

Back