What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#8 Colorado Buffaloes v #9 Pitt Panthers - Round of 64 - Orlando, FL - GAME THREAD

Even if Dinwiddie comes back I think we should really temper our expectations for next year

Shooting: 29% vs 66%
3-pt Percent: 14% vs. 50%
Turnovers: 10 vs. 1
Assists: 0 vs. 13
Rebounds: 8 vs. 15

Buffs were just entirely dominated that half. YUCK.

BTW I didn't expect us to win but this is just unacceptable. No offensive creativity and no shooters on the entire roster. It's sad that the Pitt gameplan is to double anyone in the post (even XJ and Gordon) and it completely works because we have zero shooters on the entire roster to make them pay for it

BTW I didn't expect us to win but this is just unacceptable. No offensive creativity and no shooters on the entire roster. It's sad that the Pitt gameplan is to double anyone in the post (even XJ and Gordon) and it completely works because we have zero shooters on the entire roster to make them pay for it

Tad Ball...and it's pathetic.

Even if Dinwiddie comes back I think we should really temper our expectations for next year

Exactly. It's the same non-scorers/non-shooters coming back. Really, besides the KU and OR games, what game this year vs. a quality opponent has our offense looked good? Unless somehow Hopkins/Gordon/Fletcher/Talton suddenly develop even a decent ability to score, we'll have these exact same issues next year. Experience does not trump talent.

If Stalzer shoots 2k 3's/day this offseason at least we can count on him to increase his 3 total from 5 all year to 100+ right?

hT6tx.gif

I think you might have been looking too much at the homer fans. Most on AB were saying we would probably lose but keep it close. Turns out those people were wrong too.
I know that people delude themselves into thinking CU has a better chance than they do. Just as all fans do, I admit I try to find ways into believe CU could win. And when you question CU having no chance, it's met with a lot of resistance.

I'd rather not even made the tourney than play bitchball, that's what they are doing. Said it before, transition all day long. Our half court O is laughable.

The basketball team should issue a public apology for nationally humiliating their institution. They must have followed the Broncos Super Bowl preparation model.
The good news is it's just the early afternoon game so it could be worse.

I know that people delude themselves into thinking CU has a better chance than they do. Just as all fans do, I admit I try to find ways into believe CU could win. And when you question CU having no chance, it's met with a lot of resistance.

Not sure where you're getting this idea everyone expected CU to win.

Kill yourself

Back