What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A lot of you guys are probably wondering how this will look with the complete roster overhaul?

The State GIF by Paramount+

I'm just enjoying the exposure that CU is getting these days.

A roster overhaul like this had to happen after just two bowl games since 2007. A bowl game this season will be great but 2024 will be a requirement.

How does everyone feel about Kicking and Punting?
While I do question the leg strength of Mata, his accuracy was top notch at JSU. That said, that spring game was a disaster for ST. But we will see what happens during the season. If they sucked, they would have gotten cut as well. More than likely, just a really bad day.

While I do question the leg strength of Mata, his accuracy was top notch at JSU. That said, that spring game was a disaster for ST. But we will see what happens during the season. If they sucked, they would have gotten cut as well. More than likely, just a really bad day.
I'm chalking that up mostly to field conditions, it look really slick out there. I don't think Politte was here yet for the spring game either.

Back