What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Aggie Look-a-Like Thread

I think Lombardi is the best in Colorado. His college takes are a little off at times but he loves all sports in the state. A lot better than everyone else who is just throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks as a hot take

Maybe. I think he's a little insufferable at times-but the weekly visit with Klatt is one of the best bits of radio I hear all week. Joel's the best analyst in CFB (with all due respect to Herbstreit).

Maybe. I think he's a little insufferable at times-but the weekly visit with Klatt is one of the best bits of radio I hear all week. Joel's the best analyst in CFB (with all due respect to Herbstreit).
He's probably the best pro sports guy out there in this state. His college takes are hit and miss, but he at least gives air time to Colorado Schools unlike others.

I can't even think of Vic Lombardi without thinking about his meltdown on Twitter (including video replies from his treadmill). He was so over the top advocating for CU to hire Dave Logan, Buffs fans ripped him, and he basically lost his mind.

That night was easily top 10 best times I've ever had on the internet. @Darth Snow

I can't even think of Vic Lombardi without thinking about his meltdown on Twitter (including video replies from his treadmill). He was so over the top advocating for CU to hire Dave Logan, Buffs fans ripped him, and he basically lost his mind.

That night was easily top 10 best times I've ever had on the internet. @Darth Snow
He was 100% sure they were going to hire Calhoun this last time around and everyone was calling him out. Let's just say he has absolutely no sources within the college world.

How dare we think we are better than Dave Logan!

1630881675082-png.46536

c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b-5-scaled.jpg

Back