What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl Official Thread - COLORADO V OKIE STATE - DEC 29

If I had to bet, I'd say Jimmie Gilbert is going to have the best pro career out of our defensive seniors.

Love Jimmie but does he have an NFL position. He isn't big enough to be a featured pass rusher don't know that he has the coverage skills to be an coverage OLB.

They list him at 230 but I think that is if he is carrying a full water cooler and all his pads.

Hope I am wrong but I think he is going to need to find the right situation. That frequently doesn't happen.

Bad sefo has come back the past 5-6 games. Miss the deep ball accuracy he had to start the season.

We don't look sharp on offense, need to get it together and we can dominate these guys.

Here we go.....

He isn't playing well and hasn't in the second half of the year except for one game. Maybe people point it out not because they're delusional whiners but because he isn't a stellar qb? He has 2k passing yards.

Oh **** this ****. I'm so sick of these trolls who show up and the mods do nothing about it .. outta here. See you after the game.

Back