What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl Official Thread - COLORADO V OKIE STATE - DEC 29

I'm sorry, but this is on the offense. Can't get a damn thing going and not flipping the field. Makes it easy when OSU only has to go 50-60 yards each time. Sefo is no threat and OSU knows it.

Well a primary argument I've had over the last month of the season is that our offense got very vanilla. We stopped attacking down the field like we did vs. Michigan, CSU and others and we started repping the red option a lot, QB power, quick slant, HB swing pass. And here we are watching Oklahoma St calling all these innovative plays. Offense has to mix it up. This plane Jane offense isn't going to win this game.

Mike MAC took alot of shine for **** he didnt deserve this year ... Now we extend him in what is going to mimic the Dan Hawkins hire ... a product of great assistant coach

Chido is being exposed. Most avoided him this year and I think that may have affected his play today. Looks slow and rusty. D line is losing badly to an o line that gives up tons of sacks. O line is getting destroyed by a very poor defense. Looks like the team may just be happy to be in a bowl.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but this is on the offense. Can't get a damn thing going and not flipping the field. Makes it easy when OSU only has to go 50-60 yards each time. Sefo is no threat and OSU knows it.

At 17-0 it's everyone, offense, defense, special teams. We don't have a single unit playing well enough to win.

It'll be nice when all these people saying it's over are done posting here because they turn the game off

I'll never stop posting, doesn't mean the game isn't over though. If this team continues down this road they're going to get blown out by 30+! At this point, RIGHT NOW, we have zero chance to even make this a game. Gotta figure out how to cover, run, pass, catch and kick though...I'd much rather be happy and excited but this is embarrassing.

I get what you're saying, but the defense was giving up yards early, too.

Neither side of the ball has looked good.

I hope those who can't even hold it together for his final ****ing game and have to continue hating on Sefo are proud of themselves.

Back