What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alex Grinch - DC USC

I was a huge Grinch fan, but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

USC's defense is swiss cheese and all it does is sometimes force some turnovers. I mean they made Cal look potent last weekend
44th in defensive rank on "points per drive" metric. When you're #3 on the offensive ppd, that translates to an 8-1 record. This is Grinch's strength and why it would be imperative that he brought a high powered offense.

44th in defensive rank on "points per drive" metric. When you're #3 on the offensive ppd, that translates to an 8-1 record. This is Grinch's strength and why it would be imperative that he brought a high powered offense.

I get that’s basically what he deals with rolling with Lincoln, but it’s hard to think highly of that defense, 8-1 or not

and who knows how he’d find endless high powered offense assistants

Hard pass. USC’s defense stunk. They’ll lose two more games this year. Not impressed.

Back