What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All things Peggy

I also paid $5 for shipping, which I'm sure is more than Blenders is getting charged by USPS to mail.
I forgot to turn on my vpn and at first I was set to pay $32 for shipping to Costa Rica. 😄

To be fair, the $5 shipping to Boulder is 2-4 days; a lot faster than USPS.

Selling Price - $8

Cost to produce in Chinese sweatshop - $0.50
Peggy - $1

Blenders = PROFIT!
Uhh, isn't that the concept of paying somebody to endorse a product? You pay them with the expectations that their connection to it will make you more money.

Do you think that the companies that pay Payton Manning or Shaq millions are doing it because they think they are great guys who need the money.

Pay me $1 per item to put my name (nobody want's my face" on a product I don't object to and I hope you make a lot of money on it because that means I do as well.

If Peggy didn't think it was fair she could simply say no.

IMG_0741.jpeg

I couldn’t pass up the opportunity. Now you all know what I look like so there’s that. But she was so sweet! Asked my name and how long I had been coming to games. Told her how much everyone loves seeing her.

Anyone seen this??
🤔🤔🤔

Back