What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

An official CU beer partnership with Avery (aka, the most important thread ever)

BUFF_Avery_Graphics_600x600.JPG

Take my money.

1) How was the beer?
2) Did they say when it could be found in stores?
Honestly was good for a lager you can crush. my group and I was impressed.
No one had any idea what was going on. it was poorly staffed and planned. Most the staff had no idea on the special event (I didnt ask specifics fyi)

Avery tent at the Boulder Craft Beer Fest does not have it. It was "allocated elsewhere".

Anyone know of a liquor store that is carrying Stampede in or around the Arvada area? Avery's brew finder page doesn't appear to be updated.

Anyone know of a liquor store that is carrying Stampede in or around the Arvada area? Avery's brew finder page doesn't appear to be updated.
Yeah lame. I'd just call around the bigger liquor stores.

I have 8 cases waiting for tomorrow. Cant wait

Avery tent at the Boulder Craft Beer Fest does not have it. It was "allocated elsewhere".

The week of the first game,and a beer festival in BOULDER, and they didn't have their new Buffalo beer?
Wow
This is akin to walking up to a CU game concession stand around noon of a football game and they say "sorry, hotdogs and brats are out and won't be ready for awhile". Gee, its lunchtime at a game and you aren't prepared????

Total Beverage in Westminster said it is flying off the shelves. I bought 4 12-packs and they were down to about 20 12-packs left.

FWIW it said 65 delivered for Total Beverage.

Last edited:
They were EVERYWHERE on Friday night. Avery underestimated the demand big time. A little pricey, but damn good lager.

Back