What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are you rooting for the Big 12?

Are you rooting for the Big 12?

• Yes

• No

• Selectively

Results are only viewable after voting.
After this weekend, no Big12 team deserves our support based on the comments about us. I still like the idea of a rivalry with West Virginia called the John Denver Classic, but nobody else in this conference even has my admiration.

I look at the current iteration of the B12 and there isn't anybody I really even consider. Maybe KjSU, maybe bailer, but really, are any of them even worth my time and consideration?

UT, OU, aTm, the nubs, there were some adversaries worth filling a piss balloon for, these current guys? Who cares?

You must of missed the Burlington coat factory story.
call back star wars GIF by Hyper RPG

I have levels of antipathy.

1. **** Utah. **** Arizona. **** ASU. **** BYU. **** KU. **** KjSU. **** ****bailer. These are all obvious with no need for explanation.
2. **** Cincinnati for thinking they belong at this level. UCF too. You know Yormark is looking back and cursing the day they overreacted and reached for G5 schools when they'd have had Pac-12 and ACC remnants if they'd have just stood firm.
3. **** TCU, Tech, and Houston for being in Texas. I'm still waiting on Texas to secede so we can build the wall.
3a. **** okie lite because we know they'd rather be in Texas and that's ****ing weird.
4. I give WVU the Don Draper award because I literally never think about them at all.
5. ISU is just ISU. Just too pathetic to care about.

Back