What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona State vs Colorado

The team looks so short and unathletic in person, it’s truly remarkable.

Players in our secondary look like they’re averaging 130lbs soaking wet.

Made this comment to some friends and some dickhead next to us got all offended on his soapbox about how “the players are trying and they deserve my support because they want to win”…… hey asshole, I’m here in the 4th quarter, much less here for any of the game at all. I’ve watched 15 years of this movie, I should be getting compensated for subjecting myself to this torture at this point

Made this comment to some friends and some dickhead next to us got all offended on his soapbox about how “the players are trying and they deserve my support because they want to win”…… hey asshole, I’m here in the 4th quarter, much less here for any of the game at all. I’ve watched 15 years of this movie, I should be getting compensated for subjecting myself to this torture at this point
As much as I hated Dorrell, this isn't a Dorrell thing. We have looked small and unathletic for years.

Telling the truth doesn't mean you are disrespectful of the players. Yes they are working hard and doing their best. You and I respect and appreciate their efforts.

Despite that the scoreboard keeps saying they are small and slow. That is truth, not disrespect.

It’s truly remarkable how poor the recruiting has been for years. Other CFB teams look like they’re playing a different sport or they’re in a different age bracket than us more years than not over the last 15
So I entered CU in 1995. Right after Mac retired. We had developed a reputation of having great linebackers (McGhee, Williams, Johnson, Brown, Biekert, Rodgers, Jones, Russell). Neuheisel recruited Sykes. And he's the last great LB (based on natural ability) that I can remember. Sure, we had Dizon and Landman. But they were huge over-achievers vs their recruiting profiles.

So I entered CU in 1995. Right after Mac retired. We had developed a reputation of having great linebackers (McGhee, Williams, Johnson, Brown, Biekert, Rodgers, Jones, Russell). Neuheisel recruited Sykes. And he's the last great LB (based on natural ability) that I can remember. Sure, we had Dizon and Landman. But they were huge over-achievers vs their recruiting profiles.
I became a fan in middle school during Hawkins since my dad was an alum so Landman is the only quality player I’ve really seen and remember in that regard. Brutal road it has been

Last edited:
Telling the truth doesn't mean you are disrespectful of the players. Yes they are working hard and doing their best. You and I respect and appreciate their efforts.

Despite that the scoreboard keeps saying they are small and slow. That is truth, not disrespect.
I’m a big believer in work ethic. Our team doesn’t work hard enough.

Our young defense has played a lot and at this point late in the season is not improving at all. The only piece worth anything is Woods. If we don’t get a couple transfers especially at CB it’s going to be a long season again next year

I’m a big believer in work ethic. Our team doesn’t work hard enough.
Tyson showed out. JT played okay-thats going to be who he is I think. Smith ran it well.

Defense is flat bad. They did whatever they wanted offensively.

If the transfer **** doesn't get fixed, we're going to need to be as patient with the next guy as we all were with FHCMM.

Did you tell him you knew @Uncle Ken ? Jay's been looking forward to meeting him.
That's messed up. I was talking to somebody the other day, and finally he said, "it seems like there's a theme of you ****ing other people's girlfriends" and amazingly, I hadn't even mentioned this one.

That's messed up. I was talking to somebody the other day, and finally he said, "it seems like there's a theme of you ****ing other people's girlfriends" and amazingly, I hadn't even mentioned this one.
You also hooked a case of beer iirc

I suspect you actually believe that, but you were there, and it was largely your idea.

Then you had a conversation with W and said , “I don’t know what he was thinking.”
You told me the story at the walrus about going into the garage!

You know how you don’t really remember things well, and I do?

A an important element of that story was that you told her I did it, and you were there.
I don't think that was me. I'm sure I told her though. You stole the love of my life!

Didn't catch the game last night, but checked the highlights. Great to see Tyson break out. It looks like Tyson and MLC are both legit P5 talents, our offense has just been so bad that we can't get them the ball consistently. Along with McCown and Hankerson, it seems like there are some decent pieces for the new coach to build on. We just have to do everything possible to keep those guys here.

Back