What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

At the risk of violating the TOS on doxing

I think there's overwhelming evidence that @bigbang2 is actually Karl Dorrell.

For two people to be in such perfect alignment on every aspect of the program, it's about impossible for them to be different people.

Hmm... Unless there's a cult. 🤔
I still want to know his first language.

I appreciate that KD played the long game on this one, establishing himself for, like, a decade before even getting the job. Respect.
Business Hustle GIF by ABC Network

I firmly believe he decided to go full troll mode at some point. You guys getting pissed and making fun of him are the ones losing the battle. He’s doing this all on purpose for entertainment. It’s hilarious that he’s sucked so many of you in.
Have you not noticed that Buffnik will start a thread or fan the flames of an argument simply to drive traffic to the site?

kD record is 8 wins and 10 losses and one bowl game. He has had more success early in his tenure than Embo, MacIntyre, Dan Hawkins and Coach Mac the original. Mel Tucker was 5 and 7, no bowl game.
Lol I really want to bookmark this post for postseason next year- I wonder how 8-22 will compare to the early success of those coaches?

Lol I really want to bookmark this post for postseason next year- I wonder how 8-22 will compare to the early success of those coaches?
Didn't know the season started in January. And if you are wrong. You will not be a man and admit it. I am not saying the team will be any good or not. I am just been pragmatic. Will wait until August to see the final roster. Some may call that full mode trolling. k

Didn't know the season started in January. And if you are wrong. You will not be a man and admit it. I am not saying the team will be any good or not. I am just been pragmatic. Will wait until August to see the final roster. Some may call that full mode trolling. k
Mods can we make Dorrell his avatar?

Have you not noticed that Buffnik will start a thread or fan the flames of an argument simply to drive traffic to the site?
👀

The hookers & blow don't pay for themselves.

Anyway, if anyone wants the real hot takes and occasional scoop, a Club Membership can be yours for the low, low price of $40 per year. Hold on a sec, just got word from the Junta. This can't be true! Holy crap! Club Membership is only $20 per year. How could anyone pass this opportunity up? Better act fast while supplies and these bargain basement prices last.

He has had one spring practice. The 2nd was canceled. Just facts, some may call facts full mode trolling.
Let me rephrase, he’s been on the job for 23 months and has played 18 games now - that’s a lifetime if he’s only now figuring who on the roster he wants to stick around. Riley is already turning over some of that roster and he’s been there like 5 minutes. Taking 2 full years to figure out who “his guys” really are is bulls**t.

Let me rephrase, he’s been on the job for 23 months and has played 18 games now - that’s a lifetime if he’s only now figuring who on the roster he wants to stick around. Riley is already turning over some of that roster and he’s been there like 5 minutes. Taking 2 full years to figure out who “his guys” really are is bulls**t.
Just the fact that he didn’t realize a high school OL coach was worse than an intern after 1.5 seasons caused me to bail.

BTW what is up with this Delama guy that is on my ignore list just logging in looking for my post to unlike them. Now that is full blown trolling. Get a lfe.
Thanks for your concern, Francis. As soon as you post something other than utter idiocy, I'll drop a thumbs up on ya.

Folks, it's pretty obvious he's Plati.

110% about parroting and amplifying the spin the current AD and coach want.

Never deviate from that message, even when presented with specific facts showing otherwise.

KD has only been here 1.5 years, when it's been 23 months. I mean, c'mon.

He's either plati, or he slurps up CU AD bull**** spin the way Cartman downs fried chicken.

I firmly believe he decided to go full troll mode at some point. You guys getting pissed and making fun of him are the ones losing the battle. He’s doing this all on purpose for entertainment. It’s hilarious that he’s sucked so many of you in.
. It’s hilarious that he’s sucked so many of you in.

THAT'S A REAL LOW BAR ON ALLBUFFS!

Back