What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** bailer!

azrQ8gu.jpg

I want to take this opportunity to say that when Buddy Jones was the president of the Board of Regents he used language that I felt was inappropriate for a Christian University, and that this is all his fault. The rapes and such and so on and what not. And also, I stickied this thread because I thought we were being literal.

Getting some run on CBS This Morning. They should have just pulled the bandaid off instead of taking the 1000 cuts path. This is not going away and seems to be picking back up. Talking about how more players were involved and some about coaches. Not going away anytime soon. **** bailer!

F**K Bailer
and I very much appreciate the Coach Smith, Henry Steele line. I mean after all he was a "Mighty Mite from the thriving metropolis of Ault Co."

Maybe Coach Smith could arrange a one-on-one game between **** Bailer and CU all-american Bobby Anderson. Then make **** Bailer run stadium stairs after.

Getting some run on CBS This Morning. They should have just pulled the bandaid off instead of taking the 1000 cuts path. This is not going away and seems to be picking back up. Talking about how more players were involved and some about coaches. Not going away anytime soon. **** bailer!

**** bailer can't do anything right because they continue to try and manage the story and fallout instead of admitting that they haven't and don't give a **** about the women on their campus so long as they win football games. The only evidence you need that **** bailer doesn't give a **** is that EVERY ****ING STAFF MEMBER IS STILL EMPLOYED BY THIS **** TANK OF A UNIVERSITY. This was **** bailer trying to get out in front of the stories that are going to be pouring in over the next couple of days and weeks. Jeebus, **** bailer. You should at least ask for a refund from your PR company.

Gross. It would be tempting to study the implications of boycotting the Alamo Bowl if they pair CU with Baylor.

I'd have no problem with CU pressuring the Bowl committee to find a less dispicable opponent or risk CU pulling out the stops for another location.
Or, we could achieve some long overdue redemption. **** baylor.

I think bailer is overrated. I think they should still finish 9-3 because the Big12 sucks. I think bailer will fall off the cliff next year. I would very much like CU to kill bailer in a bowl and have that game known as the game that killed bailer football. If we don't make the Rose Bowl, this is the next best option for me.

breaking our bowl drought against **** bailer would kinda suck, but i wonder if we can pre-order about 30,000 ken starr masks with devil horns? that might make it worthwhile.

Drove through Wacko this afternoon and let loose with a good hearty **** bailer which scared my wife. She asked why and I explained this was the school that was in the news for all the rapey cover ups.(didn't want to bore her with how they screwed and tried to screw CU). Her response? I remember that. **** them!! Lol

Back