What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** bailer!

That Seth Russell injury was gross. For as much as I hate Baylor, that guy didn't sign up for what happened. Neck injury, broken leg, QB in the midst of a scandal. He's had it rough.

I just have a heart.

Softie. We'll get you some Kleenex.

I'm guessing your one of the people protesting Trump because you didn't win. Talk about soft.

Was it it absolutely necessary to inject politics into the football board? That's some weak ****.

**** Baylor is patient, **** Baylor is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. **** Baylor does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is **** Baylor.

I'm guessing your one of the people protesting Trump because you didn't win. Talk about soft.

That's cute, I didn't vote for either and way to take a joke and look like an ass. But in the spirit of christmas...

Dashing through the snow
In a one horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Singing **** you all the way!
Bells on bob tails ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to laugh and sing
Go **** yourself tonight!

And **** bailer.

That's cute, I didn't vote for either and way to take a joke and look like an ass. But in the spirit of christmas...

Dashing through the snow
In a one horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Singing **** you all the way!
Bells on bob tails ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to laugh and sing
Go **** yourself tonight!

And **** bailer.
Fair. I shouldn't have brought politics in it. I just thought it was low after a guy has a gruesome injury. That's all.

Please allow me to introduce myself, ****bailer. I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long year, Stole many a man's soul to waste.

****ing Baylor knows him very well. They made a deal with him to win games.

Please allow me to introduce myself, ****bailer. I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long year, Stole many a man's soul to waste.
c2c6d28b0e2c7d6ee4f8068544489b35f902061f66c48e90b897d6d4a7e971c3.jpg

And you may ask yourself
How do I work this?
And you may ask yourself
Where is that large automobile?
And you may tell yourself
**** bailer!!
And you may tell yourself
**** bailer!!!

Back