What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Blake Anderson - HC Arkansas State

ehh... is he not basically MM if MM had stayed at SJSU a few years?

Bad comparison-SJSU was dead when FHCMM took that job. Arkansas State has been one of the better G5 programs for about a decade. They did have 3 guys in a row who stayed for only a year-so the fact that he's been there for six has stabilized that program.

Bad comparison-SJSU was dead when FHCMM took that job. Arkansas State has been one of the better G5 programs for about a decade. They did have 3 guys in a row who stayed for only a year-so the fact that he's been there for six has stabilized that program.

So MM did a better job?

I get you like this guy, but I'm having trouble seeing why. He kinda just looks like a solidly above average G5 HC. Very little time at P5 schools, at that just 2 years at North Carolina. Is the allure that he wouldn't likely leave after a year?

I used to work with a lady from Jonesboro, AR who graduated from Arky State. She once said, in a drawl, "we used to help pick cotton in our swimmin' suits and wave at the trains passin' by so the guys would honk their whistles.....". True story......seemed kinda Tennessee Williams-esque.

All I got at the moment.

I used to work with a lady from Jonesboro, AR who graduated from Arky State. She once said, in a drawl, "we used to help pick cotton in our swimmin' suits and wave at the trains passin' by so the guys would honk their whistles.....". True story......seemed kinda Tennessee Williams-esque.

All I got at the moment.
giphy.gif

So MM did a better job?

I get you like this guy, but I'm having trouble seeing why. He kinda just looks like a solidly above average G5 HC. Very little time at P5 schools, at that just 2 years at North Carolina. Is the allure that he wouldn't likely leave after a year?

I think he's got good connections in a hotbed for us in recruiting, and would probably do better than he has in a spot where he's got more resources than he has now. I also think he'd be a pretty good recruiter. I don't think he's the guy-Adam responded to a post of mine yesterday saying he hadn't heard a lot about BA as a candidate here.

Back