What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bracketology/Bubble Watch 2021

Memphis is in with a win today, I'd think, right?

I think they're iffy. I checked a few bracketology sites and the tigers aren't getting much love.

My Utah state comments were based on Game Day discussions. Not much love for them from the paid-for guessers, as well.

But I'm guessing, too. That's what this time of year is for.

I think they're iffy. I checked a few bracketology sites and the tigers aren't getting much love.

My Utah state comments were based on Game Day discussions. Not much love for them from the paid-for guessers, as well.

But I'm guessing, too. That's what this time of year is for.

I think USU is in. This is a guess-but I think the CSU-Utah State game last night was an elimination game of sorts......Winner goes. Loser would join them if Georgetown and the rodents both lost, would be sweating it if one won, and NIT bound if both the Hoyas and rodents won today.

If the Rammies make the dance, they'll likely have big brother to thank for it.

Not sure how we are one behind U$C when we have beaten them 3 times.
It's real close. Hopefully we win tonight impressively and jump them. Purdue also in range. Maybe FSU if they lose. Could end the night #13 KenPom

After yesterday's pitiful effort to force their way into the tourney, I see the fact Duke quarantined it's whole student body today, as an excuse, years from now, to say, Coach K didn't make the dance that year, because of the virus. (disclosure: I don't like him or duke)

Lunardi has us as a 6, with Okie Lite as the 3 in the same bracket.

Obviously, that would suck.

I was really looking forward to a P-12 Championship t-shirt, cap, etc.
Now, the only way the team can make this up to me, would be to let me get an NCAA Regional Championship t-shirt, cap, etc.
Hopefully Plati will let them know.

I imagine some leagues have their own selection shows, where they focus on the teams from that league, being chosen, on the bubble. Be easy too, all the teams are still in LV, no?

Back